Ghost Recon Online Beta (Keys are being emailed out)

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys thought I would give a heads up about beta sign-ups they are having for the new free to play Ghost Recon Online. I read about it from many different sources and thought I would share it. I believe the beta is gonna start some time in the summer so be sure to get your forms filled out. Only prerequisite is that you need to make an account with Ubisoft which takes almost no time at all to do.

Heres the link: http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/

EDIT: I just got an email with my beta key for Ghost Recon Online. You can download the game right now but the first phase appears to be starting this Monday 2/5/2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZombieToast']I'll shit a brick if this ever happens. People have been waiting for months and months for this damn beta to finally get started.[/QUOTE]

This is NOT Future Soldier. This is a PC only online game.

[quote name='dabamus']This is NOT Future Soldier. This is a PC only online game.[/QUOTE]

Oh... thought it was odd. Still in.

No it's not uk only what you do is remove the K in UK and replace it with an S and you register for the beta that's what I did and it worked.

[quote name='dabamus']This is NOT Future Soldier. This is a PC only online game.[/QUOTE]
Ah, my bad, I didn't realize there was another Ghost Recon coming out.

Future Soldier may as well be considered cancelled, the beta was supposed to be Mid to End of last year I think and here we are mid 2011 and not even any updates.

This is the closest we'll get to Future Soldier any time soon.

[quote name='hustletron']Future Soldier may as well be considered cancelled, the beta was supposed to be Mid to End of last year I think and here we are mid 2011 and not even any updates.

This is the closest we'll get to Future Soldier any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this game does look like it could steal any thunder Future Soldier is gonna get at their release date. Only difference is that Future Soldier is gonna have a campaign. But hey a free equivalent is okay by me :D.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']How many people do you think look in the PC forum?[/QUOTE]
For the record I didn't just blindly post this here. I looked around for the right forum but couldn't find it. But I thought more people would be on this forum so I posted it here. Also technically the game is free so it does fit here in a way.

[quote name='crazedimp321']For the record I didn't just blindly post this here. I looked around for the right forum but couldn't find it. But I thought more people would be on this forum so I posted it here. Also technically the game is free so it does fit here in a way.[/QUOTE]

Oh no I'm glad you posted here. I was talking to the other guy was seemed upset because he had already posted it, but in a forum maybe 2% of CAGs check.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Oh no I'm glad you posted here. I was talking to the other guy was seemed upset because he had already posted it, but in a forum maybe 2% of CAGs check.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know I just quoted the wrong person :p.

Still no clue what this is since it's not FS and I don't even know if my ancient laptop is good enough to run it but... Signed up! Thanks!

beta starts in summer but the game is coming out on may 22nd? lol you might want to edit that part of your post....

Thanks for the info though!!!! :)

bread's done
Back