Ghostbusters back in theaters - Tomorrow!

PR Mega X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Not sure if there are any Ghostbusters fans here, but I just saw on their Facebook page that the first Ghostbusters movie is heading back to certain theaters tomorrow! I've read that it will be the next three Thursdays, but I've already gotten my ticket for tomorrow night, just in case :) Anyone else going? I was only 2 when the first movie came out, so this is my first time seeing it on the big screen -- excellent Halloween movie :D

I really hate that my theater is only doing one showing which is guaranteed to sell out. I fail to get why they do these one day showings like this.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I really hate that my theater is only doing one showing which is guaranteed to sell out. I fail to get why they do these one day showings like this.[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, it seems to be one showing a day for each of the remaining Thursdays in October -- I guess the theaters don't want to give up too much time for new releases.

Anyway, I picked up a ticket pnline for myself and a friend, so we're heading out at 7 tonight!

[quote name='PR Mega X']From what I've read, it seems to be one showing a day for each of the remaining Thursdays in October -- I guess the theaters don't want to give up too much time for new releases.[/QUOTE]

#-o

Really bad decision on their part. Not only is it going to frustrate people with one showing that is guaranteed to sell out but I doubt that whatever movie they have in that room for the rest of that Thursday will draw as many potential customers as Ghostbusters will. This is a huge amount of money they are leaving on the table.

Only link I could find was for over seas. Was going to check this out if it was in the St. Louis MO area and I could get a week where I did not have to go into work on friday.

Another showing tonight. They haven't posted the locations on Facebook this time, but check the listings at your local theater -- found my listing at Fandango.com.

bread's done
Back