Ghostbusters The Video Game - Amazon - $19.99

ps3 owners that dont have a decent pc or xbox ;)

game is gimped on ps3 otherwise (unless you dont mind)

thanks for this
I'll order the 360 version because I've read that the ps3 version is really badly ported from the 360
just like Bayonette

I can't recommend this game enough; if you love Ghostbusters, you will fall in love with this game. It just has an undeniable charm that most games lack. Maybe it's the humor, the characters, the environment; either way, I love it.

[quote name='ejamer']And the Wii version is still $41.70? Boo-urns to that![/QUOTE]

And the PC version has no multiplayer at all!

If you're looking for the Wii version, try Rogers.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']And the PC version has no multiplayer at all!

If you're looking for the Wii version, try Rogers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I've been waiting for a price drop, but the best I've seen (for Wii version) is $30. Not bad, but not something I'm going to jump on either... I'll check Rogers and see how their pricing is.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']I played the demo on the 360, then bought the game for the PS3 and it looks the same.[/QUOTE]

no...

(it literally has lower resolution textures on ps3, nevermind the lower rez)

From Solid's link...how come when resolution is higher the eyes look so...icky? (refer to 360's images with eyes)

I mean...when I look at other people's eyes they don't look li- OH MY GAHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

[quote name='hosslogan']I can't recommend this game enough; if you love Ghostbusters, you will fall in love with this game. It just has an undeniable charm that most games lack. Maybe it's the humor, the characters, the environment; either way, I love it.[/QUOTE]

Sp wise, I loved it. However, Bill Murray was just a complete let down in the voice acting department. As far as MP, its just really troublesome---just go the Atari forums to see the huge list of complaints there.

[quote name='ejamer']Thanks for the tip. I've been waiting for a price drop, but the best I've seen (for Wii version) is $30. Not bad, but not something I'm going to jump on either... I'll check Rogers and see how their pricing is.[/QUOTE]

I think it was $30-40 new a couple months ago, but had 50% off since it was a clearance game: worked out to $15-20. However, that promotion is over (I look in the bargain bins now and I see the residue of the 50% stickers). Not sure what the used price is now.

[quote name='kn00tcn']no...

(it literally has lower resolution textures on ps3, nevermind the lower rez)[/QUOTE]

Again, didn't notice a difference and I'm usually stern on graphics. Its no where near the point where you think it looks WAY better on the 360. It may be slightly, SLIGHTLY better looking, but to most they won't see the difference.

[quote name='Supplice']However, Bill Murray was just a complete let down in the voice acting department.[/QUOTE]

I think he's been doing too many cartoons lately.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Again, didn't notice a difference and I'm usually stern on graphics. Its no where near the point where you think it looks WAY better on the 360. It may be slightly, SLIGHTLY better looking, but to most they won't see the difference.[/QUOTE]

ya that's why i said if you dont mind, it's fine

bayonetta slowdowns would be much worse

bread's done
Back