Ghostbusters USED for $9.99 @ Blockbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.

bar5003

CAG Veteran
Been lurking for awhile, now im posting my first deal here.

Picked up Ghostbusters: The Video Game used for 9.99 @ Blockbuster, they had both the 360 and PS3 versions marked down. In fact mine had all the markdown stickers on it, 54.99, 49.99, 44.99, 39.99, 29,99 and finally on top 9.99.

Sorry if this is an old deal, i did a search and didnt see anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
good deal i paid $15. game is not bad i think i beat it in 6 hours or so. don't know whether the game was glitchy or what but it locked up on me at one point and at another point the rest of my squad just kept walking into a wall and i went on without them and even though i was in another room i could still hear their dialogue as if they where right next to me. maybe the disc was just badly scratched but i'd keep that in mind

It shouldn't be YMMV. If it doesn't say $9.99 it is just because they haven't changed the sticker. Any non-franchise BB should be that price used. It has been that way of a week or so.

[quote name='schuerm26']It shouldn't be YMMV. If it doesn't say $9.99 it is just because they haven't changed the sticker. Any non-franchise BB should be that price used. It has been that way of a week or so.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, Edited and removed YMMV

It was on the PC, PS2, and Wii too... if not others. Might want to put (360/PS3) in the title, as I know quite a few people are only interested in the Wii version, which is supposed to be quite different.

wait so its an official price on all BBs?

i have one a few blocks away from me.
if so, this does sound promising :D

Wii ps3 and 360 are all 9.99. I repriced our 360, which I bought, and our wii, which a manager bought, versions just a week or two ago. If they're corporate and have a copy available, it's 9.99.

I also found some other cheap games, not sure if anyone else is aware.

:360: Mercenaries 2 - $9.99
:360: Terminator Salvation - $9.99

I picked up ghostbusters(ps3) for $9.99 thanks OP. I also grabbed force unleashed for $9.99. They had a bunch of other games under $16.99 that I passed on, resistance 2 was hard to pass up for 16 bucks though.

i really went to blockbuster today to get this game but my local blockbuster was out of them. but i managed to get folklore (PS3) and rainbow six vegas 2 (PS3). both were $10.

was a huge steal. i also saw bionic commando for $10.

This thread is kind of pointless, as this was pointed out in the Blockbuster thread almost 2 weeks ago, as I snagged a copy the day the price dropped. Not YMMV.

EDIT: Thanks anyways, OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back