Ghostbusters Wii $39.99 @ Amazon with FS

gryphter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
First thread here, be gentle :cool:

I found the Wii version of Ghostbusters at Amazon for $39.99, eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ZK6946

This struck me as odd so I checked ebgames.com and their's is listed at $49.99, so it looks like amazon does have a deal indeed. The game doesn't come out til June, so I purchased it and will just cancel if anything better comes up before then.

Take note that you get a free Ghostbusters shirt from EB if you preorder with them, but I love Ghostbusters so much that I plan on preordering the PS3 version from EB, and hopefully saving $10 on this Wii version

[quote name='gryphter']First thread here, be gentle :cool:

I found the Wii version of Ghostbusters at Amazon for $39.99, eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ZK6946

This struck me as odd so I checked ebgames.com and their's is listed at $49.99, so it looks like amazon does have a deal indeed. The game doesn't come out til June, so I purchased it and will just cancel if anything better comes up before then.

Take note that you get a free Ghostbusters shirt from EB if you preorder with them, but I love Ghostbusters so much that I plan on preordering the PS3 version from EB, and hopefully saving $10 on this Wii version[/quote]

I noticed this too, but I wasn't sure if it was a deal or not. I'm buying it the day it comes out for 360 regardless. Game of the year man!!!

Good game, but wondering if this actually is a deal.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='gamernut']Good game, but wondering if this actually is a deal.
iy.gif

iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

How come you have urls in your post that arent showing up? Thats weird..

[quote name='gamernut']Good game, but wondering if this actually is a deal.[/quote]

Good game? have you played it? :D

I think it is a deal though, considering that most brand new Wii releases are $49.99, and ebgames.com has it listed as such. Might be similar to amazon's $56.99 price on new 360/ps3 games, but it couldn't hurt to put the order in and then cancel if there's any reason to in the future.

bread's done
Back