Giant Eagle DVD/BR sale 11/12/09-12/2/09

scottkirschman

CAG Veteran
For those CAGers in Ohio, PA and parts of WV, Giant Eagle starts its annual DVD sale on November 12, 2009. This year the ad includes Blue Ray.

Advertised Blue Rays $8.99
The Transporter
Reservoir Dogs
The Aviator
Corpse Bride
Raging Bull
(the ad reads "...plus many, many more."

Prices range from $2.99 (Jarhead, The Producers, Unleashed plus more) to $4.99 (Kung Fu Panda, Forrest Gump, Spiderman 2 plus more) to $3.99 (Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Forgetting Sarah Marshall plus more). If anyone wants a complete list of the $2.99 to $4.99 dvds in the ad, I can add later.

Wonder if BB or Target will match the BR prices.

Hmm, I will have to check it out. Do any of your local Giant Eagles still have an "iggle" DVD rental shop? Most of the ones out here shut it all down and put RedBox outside. Most of them around here still do sell DVD's in store though.

Yeah, I would appreciate a list. I'm off this week and have a Market District down the street from me, so I'll probably bike over early tomorrow.

Stopped by Sawmill, Columbus store. Other $8.99 BRs included Basic Instinct, Body of Lies, Transporter 3 (with digital copy), Batman Returns, Madagascar 2, Kung Fu Panda, Silence of the Lambs, Saw, Never Say Never (Connery Bond), Wedding Crashers, The Spirit.

Here is a link to a store locater

http://www.gianteagle.com/StoreLocator/default.aspx?
(hope I did that right)

From there you can get to your store's ad with the complete list of $2.99, $3.99 and $4.99 DVDs.

Nothing of interest to me. The $4.99 selection seemed to be the best. Also, no Blu-rays to be found at my store.

No Blu Rays at the Indiana PA location.
DVDs I remember: Dawn of the Dead (2.99), Michael Clayton, The Great Escape, The Dark Knight, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Spider-man 2. A pretty decent selection, but I don't remember the prices for most since I was mainly looking for Blu Ray.

bread's done
Back