Giest is 9.99 at TRUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliberry5983

CAG Veteran
Im, not sure if anyone knows but I picked up about 5 copies at trus all at 9.99 and also the trade value for it is 24.00 at game rush so that is a 14 dollar profit .Im not sure if all the trus are the same but i got mine from Michigan Toys R Us,s.

yeah OLD deal. this began in december iirc.

and yeah, i picked one up to play. never tried the trade in deals, but perhaps i should.

[quote name='aliberry5983']Im, not sure if anyone knows but I picked up about 5 copies at trus all at 9.99 and also the trade value for it is 24.00 at game rush so that is a 14 dollar profit .Im not sure if all the trus are the same but i got mine from Michigan Toys R Us,s.[/QUOTE]

omg, is U tellin ME that bestbuyz givem I $14 to go to teh trU???? Ofmg greeeeat deal dudez.

very old deal, but thanks for trying. If it weren't for people like the OP posting deals when they found em, we'd never have any. (though, next time use the search first please, keeps things less cluttered)

Could a mod please close this thread before the flames really pick up?

OP - appreciate the effort. Keep posting those deals as you find them. But follow Zmonkay's advice and do a quick search next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back