Gift Cards - Buy, Sell or Trade Thread!

[Have]

$10 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (Valid in Canada only)

[Want]

$6 CAD PayPal / Steam Wallet

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Chiptopia card with the $240 worth of catering reward on it.

Looking for $130 Paypal. (I would mail you the physical card)

Have:

$5.00 USD
Domino's Pizza E-Gift Cards US locations Only.

redeemable on https://www.dominos.com and instore Limits 2 Gift Cards Per Online Order but can pay instore with more then 2 or make more then 1 online order.

Want:

$4.00 Each Paypal

tried to buy this bestbuy card.  user wanted paypal via friends and family upfront and claimed he had higher feedback (which he didn't).  when i pointed out he didn't, he made a snarky comment about not ever buying on amazon or ebay (both of which offer buyer protection).

buyer beware.

tried to buy this bestbuy card. user wanted paypal via friends and family upfront and claimed he had higher feedback (which he didn't). when i pointed out he didn't, he made a snarky comment about not ever buying on amazon or ebay (both of which offer buyer protection).

buyer beware.
Oh the bitterness of not wanting to pay for something first like every other site and store in the world. Keep trying to sell those $5 Xbox codes you got for free via an exploit. I have perfect feedback, you have perfect feedback. Just because the sale didn't go through doesn't mean you have to try and smear me on a website. You could have kept this civil and kept it in PMs.

And for anyone who wants to trade with me, I also have 200+ ebay feedback I can show you.

Seriously, you left bad feedback for an unconfirmed sale that never materialized?  I buy and sell > 100k in giftcards a week, it literally isn't worth my time to deal with your $5 savings.

What you say above isn't even true.  My $5 codes were purchased at Target a couple of weeks ago, its not some "exploit."  On ebay you don't pay for your merchandise until after the product arrives if you select that option.  And I'm not sure why you continue to insist that you need to be paid first because of your stellar feedback. My feedback is higher than yours here and on Amazon.

People - if you want to buy his code, go ahead and buy it.  But when someone with lower feedback posts "must sell today" and then refuses to send code first to be balance checked, and then puts negative feedback when you aren't comfortable completing and unconfirmed sale, it makes you prefer to just deal with raise.com instead.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/theeipi

Have: Paypal

Want: $200 Best Buy Credit for $160. I could buy slightly more even. I am also willing to take less than $200 best buy credit for 20% off face value.

Oh the bitterness of not wanting to pay for something first like every other site and store in the world. Keep trying to sell those $5 Xbox codes you got for free via an exploit. I have perfect feedback, you have perfect feedback. Just because the sale didn't go through doesn't mean you have to try and smear me on a website. You could have kept this civil and kept it in PMs.

And for anyone who wants to trade with me, I also have 200+ ebay feedback I can show you.
You talk about bitterness, yet you left him negative feedback because he didn't want to send first? Hopefully a mod removes the feedback and bans you from trading.

You talk about bitterness, yet you left him negative feedback because he didn't want to send first? Hopefully a mod removes the feedback and bans you from trading.
I wouldn't say a ban, since maybe he didn't know this was allowed, but certainly a warning would be suffice as he was totally in the wrong with the feedback since no money exchanged hands, regardless of what was said between them.

H: $30 Spotify Card

W: $30 Xbox/Gamestop/Netfilx/Amazon  or $25 Paypal/Best Buy

Gone

bread's done
Back