Gimmicks, bells and whistles + Rube Goldberg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Gimmicks? More like the NINTENDO OTT[/QUOTE]

Oooh.. snap! I'm getting sick of waggle. The games are kinda bullshit now and through the foreseeable future. I hope Mario Galaxy will be good...

[quote name='LiquidNight']Tomorrow's gonna suck: High of 92 F, feels like 105 F :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]

We're gonna be around there, too, I think. High humidity, to boot. But that's not what's gonna make it suck... going back to work has that honor claimed.

[quote name='Scobie']We're gonna be around there, too, I think. High humidity, to boot. But that's not what's gonna make it suck... going back to work has that honor claimed.[/QUOTE]I start summer school and work tomorrow too :whistle2:(.

edit: wait, no! That's Tuesday :).

I should be cleaning. I've been putting it off since I got back from NY/NJ. :lol:

I've never heard anyone refer to their testicles as "The Wonder Twins". Why is that? It seems like a pretty great name, as far as these things go. :whistle2:k

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never heard anyone refer to their testicles as "The Wonder Twins". Why is that? It seems like a pretty great name, as far as these things go. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It's more of a scientific term... you really only hear it amongst medical professionals.

Now I know why everyone raved about RE4. The start through Pueblo kicked major ass. I had to use a help guide to figure out that there was a shotgun. Then I also got lucky becauyse the corpses dropped shotgun shells two or three times.

I have two yellow, two red, but I had to use a green to heal so I only have one green. I gotta find another green so I cna stat up.

I also wish they had found a way to map grenedes to a key. But then I'm thinkign fps-ish.

[quote name='prmononoke']I hate cleaning my room.

Especially when I'm doing it to find something, and I can't find it.[/QUOTE]
I've actually managed to avoid unpacking since I've gotten home from college. I should get on that soon. :lol:

Oh great. More rain. We really need that. Because it's not like it's been raining freakin' non-stop for two straight days.

"CAG's I need your help, actually I just need two clicks....NOT SPAM"

When I saw that title, I didn't read, "clicks."and then I looked at it again and went, "whew."

I blew up a yoga ball but it's too big to fit through any doors. It's 29" in diameter.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']"CAG's I need your help, actually I just need two clicks....NOT SPAM"

When I saw that title, I didn't read, "clicks."and then I looked at it again and went, "whew."

I blew up a yoga ball but it's too big to fit through any doors. It's 29" in diameter.[/QUOTE]

Yoga position that sunabitch into your house.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Now I know why everyone raved about RE4. The start through Pueblo kicked major ass. I had to use a help guide to figure out that there was a shotgun. Then I also got lucky becauyse the corpses dropped shotgun shells two or three times.

I have two yellow, two red, but I had to use a green to heal so I only have one green. I gotta find another green so I cna stat up.

I also wish they had found a way to map grenedes to a key. But then I'm thinkign fps-ish.[/QUOTE] It's about time. ;)

And a grenade button would have made it even easier, which really isn't needed.

Just got done watching Paprika and I was pretty amazed. You folk should check into it.

My internet went down for about 3 hours, which means my TV was dead for 3 hours. That coupled with the fact that it was raining outside made for a boring couple hours until I remembered I had Paprika.

"A guy's calling to say he's failing Algebra II.
Just as a point of practiice I say, Kill yourself.
A woman calls and says her kids won't behave.
Without missing a beat, I tell her, Kill yourself.
A man calls to say his car won't start.
Kill yourself.
A woman calls to ask what time the late movie stars.
Kill yourself.
She asks, "Isn't this 555-1327? Is this the Moorehouse Cineplex?"
I say, Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.
A girl calls and asks, "Does it hurt very much to die?"
Well sweetheart, I tell her, yes, but it hurts a lot more to keep living."

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']"A guy's calling to say he's failing Algebra II.
Just as a point of practiice I say, Kill yourself.
A woman calls and says her kids won't behave.
Without missing a beat, I tell her, Kill yourself.
A man calls to say his car won't start.
Kill yourself.
A woman calls to ask what time the late movie stars.
Kill yourself.
She asks, "Isn't this 555-1327? Is this the Moorehouse Cineplex?"
I say, Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.
A girl calls and asks, "Does it hurt very much to die?"
Well sweetheart, I tell her, yes, but it hurts a lot more to keep living."
[/QUOTE]

And who says fine poetry is dead? This may harken the dawn of a new age of romanticism!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's about time. ;)

And a grenade button would have made it even easier, which really isn't needed.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call the game easy. In a way it's like Onimusha. If you know what to do, you're good. But it took me forever to practice it. Once I got the shotgun in RE4, and climbed the roof, it was pretty easy. Until then I thought you had to sneak through, and that didn't work at all.

Anoither thing nice is the backlpack space. I have a pistol and 100 caps, a shotgun and 30 shells, 5 grenades, and my own herb garden. That's pretty much maxed out. That makes sense.

I wish when you slashed the knife you also moved forward one step. You have to wait for the villagers to get up onto you to draw the knife.

[quote name='Scobie']And who says fine poetry is dead? This may harken the dawn of a new age of romanticism![/QUOTE]

Nah, it's too pretentious.

[quote name='Scobie']And who says fine poetry is dead? This may harken the dawn of a new age of romanticism![/QUOTE]That's from "Survivor".
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I wouldn't call the game easy. In a way it's like Onimusha. If you know what to do, you're good. But it took me forever to practice it. Once I got the shotgun in RE4, and climbed the roof, it was pretty easy. Until then I thought you had to sneak through, and that didn't work at all.

Anoither thing nice is the backlpack space. I have a pistol and 100 caps, a shotgun and 30 shells, 5 grenades, and my own herb garden. That's pretty much maxed out. That makes sense.

I wish when you slashed the knife you also moved forward one step. You have to wait for the villagers to get up onto you to draw the knife.[/QUOTE]
You get the shotgun about 1/20th of the way through the game ...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I wouldn't call the game easy. In a way it's like Onimusha. If you know what to do, you're good. But it took me forever to practice it. Once I got the shotgun in RE4, and climbed the roof, it was pretty easy. Until then I thought you had to sneak through, and that didn't work at all.

I wish when you slashed the knife you also moved forward one step. You have to wait for the villagers to get up onto you to draw the knife.[/quote]

later on you'll be able to buy a bigger backpack/briefcase thing whatever it is.

pistol ammos always plenty, I just used the Red 9 and maxed it out.. kept the shotgun but hardly used it as much as the pistol with headshots.

[quote name='tiredfornow']later on you'll be able to buy a bigger backpack/briefcase thing whatever it is.

pistol ammos always plenty, I just used the Red 9 and maxed it out.. kept the shotgun but hardly used it as much as the pistol with headshots.[/QUOTE] Attache case? I don't know, but there are several upgrades. I'd say all but the last one are pretty necessary.

I mostly used the shotguns myself.

I want to get my ratio on Oink up any OTTer a power plus user or made a donation?

If so could you tell me a few things off the top 10 so I can get my ratios up. I seeding some stuff but only one person is uploading 6kb on one album. I've tried tons of different things.

Sweet Jesus did the MTV movie awards suck. A more fitting title would have been "A Two Hour Long Commercial for the Transformers Movie". The only way it could have been worse was if Mencia hosted. Sarah Silverman is almost as bad though and she was looking awfully fat tonight. DOUBLE LOSE.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's from "Survivor".[/quote]

Ah, I was gonna point that out.

Alas, I was too late, and did not get to flaunt my knowledge.

About your ass?

[quote name='Graystone']Yea thats what she said.
Its part of the gimmick
[/quote]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That works as a reply to prmononoke's post as well. :lol:[/quote]

your MOM's ass

i have lobsters in my pants

[/strell]

I wish when you slashed the knife you also moved forward one step. You have to wait for the villagers to get up onto you to draw the knife.[/QUOTE]
Well the point of RE games is rationing your ammo and such, so don't get too used to unloading on a crowd and thinking nothing of it. However, money seems to be pretty plentiful so don't be shy about upgrades. Oh and get the treasure maps, because it helps.

I have ur mom'z labstahz en mah pantz cuz we sechzd and she set me up teh giant enmy crabz

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']your MOM's ass

[/strell][/quote]

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']your MOM's ass

[/strell][/quote]

Haha, yeah, it's pretty easty to imitate Strell. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back