Gimmie a deal on Spore

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
So far the leading offer is cc with 10.00 off, and free shipping. Anyone got anything better?

Thanks

CC has $10 off and free shipping?? On the standard edition? That's a pretty good deal. I didn't know that even existed. Checking.

Circuit City's website is showing it for $49.99, retail price... :( Where is this $10 off of which you speak? I would buy it for that.

[quote name='Gspoon']If its like the Fallout 3 deal they take 10 off in your cart[/quote]

I didn't know about either of these deals!

When I put them in my cart, it takes $10 off of the price of each (I'm getting Fallout 3 and Spore) and has me purchase a $20 egift card.

I don't really get it, but it seems like I'm saving $20, even if it's $20 I have to spend at CC.com.

I wonder if any other games are included in this kind of thing?

Yep, Fable 2. Anymore? I like this pre-order for $10 off business.

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered Fallout 3 Reg. PC Ed @ CC

Total w 3-day 46.98

So it was 10 off (instant) + a 10 GC

thats a pretty good deal now i have to find something else to buy though

I think Spore will be next

Hmm. On mine it just took $10 off each game and then made me buy a gift card for $30 (since I ordered three games).

I'm trying to use my card now and am having troubles. Bah. I can't figure out where to enter the card info to use it.

[quote name='SuperJedi']The thread you are looking for

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195618[/quote]

It doesn't say anything about Fable 2 or Fallout 3. But that makes sense, since they're not releasing for a while! I suppose they'll put those in the ads when the time comes.

I wonder if there's a list of games they're doing that gift card thing with. I was really excited to see Fable 2 and Fallout 3 in addition to Spore.

Sorry for the double-post, but I wanted to write a new one rather than editing my last one.

I got an e-mail from CC yesterday saying there was a delay with Spore due to the manufacturer not sending them the games. Yet it says it's in stock on cc.com, so why aren't they shipping it to me?

Anyone else having this problem? They are, of course, unresponsive to e-mails.

bread's done
Back