Girl with the dragon tattoo extended edition blu ray trilogy 46.99

bizman316

CAGiversary!
I just saw this on blu-ray.com. The girl with the dragon tattoo extended edition blu-ray trilogy is 46.99 right now on amazon. The extended editions don't come out until tomorrow. I think this is a pretty good deal if you are fan of this series. The extended editions are pretty long. A total of 9 hours between all 3 movies.

[quote name='Havokscry']Already have the individual releases and the first released set. sigh.[/QUOTE]

But these are the extended versions... ;)

(Fortunately I found out the extended versions were coming before I bought the others, so I knew to hold out for them...)

[quote name='kprice6470']43.99 on Barnes and noble[/QUOTE]

Worth noting, now that it's no longer a pre-order, there are several coupons on B&N that can be used to bring the price down even further. For members, the codes F8L4E8W, R3K8X7W, or A7H4Y4N will take 20% off. For non-members, the code A8N7K7X will take 15% off.

Also, FatWallet is currently offering 6% cash back on B&N orders.

I got it for $35.19 before tax using one of the 20% off member coupons.

F7P4K8P takes it down to 32.99 (plus tax). This is a member code, but if you are paying with a credit card you can sign up for 2 months of free membership. Just make sure to cancel the auto renewal before the 2 months are up so your credit card isn't billed the membership fee.

bread's done
Back