Gitaroo Man $34.99 (used) @ barnesandnoble.com

[quote name='help1']isnt there website partnered with gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Yup, but the price is cheaper at bn. #-o

[quote name='whoknows']Now that this game isnt as rare I dont want it anymore[/QUOTE]

LOL so it's only fun to play crappy rare games?

I don't have a PS2 so i dont keep up with that stuff anymore but I thought this was rare..........

Gonna wait til EB inevitably gets copies and I can use my coupon codes on it. I hear this is a great game, nice to hear that it has gotten re-release. :)

[quote name='$hady']LOL so it's only fun to play crappy rare games?
[/QUOTE]

But if its rare it somehow makes it less crappy :D

[quote name='whoknows']Now that this game isnt as rare I dont want it anymore[/QUOTE]

go back be a drone and play rez until it's reprinted

OP:
thx.

[quote name='111111']go back be a drone and play rez until it's reprinted

OP:
thx.[/QUOTE]

Aww man, if only. No one wants to sell me a copy for $5 though.

[quote name='whoknows']Aww man, if only. No one wants to sell me a copy for $5 though.[/QUOTE]

lol, nah man ur not missing much.

[quote name='whoknows']Aww man, if only. No one wants to sell me a copy for $5 though.[/QUOTE]

29394.jpg

lol, i'd have to agree with this statement. When Rhapsody and Persona 2 were rereleased, I jumped on them. Them, after finding out they were reprinted, I just sold them. I have been looking for this game for a while, but I don't want it now that it's a reprint. Weird how that works

I assume that somebody has by now ordered this and received it. Can you fill us in on the condition of this influx of the game? I'd love to get myself a pristine version of the game. LMK.

[quote name='tayaf69']lol, i'd have to agree with this statement. When Rhapsody and Persona 2 were rereleased, I jumped on them. Them, after finding out they were reprinted, I just sold them. I have been looking for this game for a while, but I don't want it now that it's a reprint. Weird how that works[/QUOTE]

Well, it's actually a really good game. You'll be missing out...

[quote name='Josef']Well, it's actually a really good game. You'll be missing out...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even though it's reprinted I'd still want to pick up a copy, now I just need the $$$.

I have the original release stored away sealed. Picked up the "used" re-release at GS during the B2G1 sale for $27. It was opened, but spanking brand new. If you like rhythm games with a Japanese flair, you'll love this one. Original or re-release, this is an excellent game and belongs you're PS2 collection. Disgaea had a re-release as well, but try finding a copy now. There is still time to take advantage of the GS sale online for this title. They are sold "used", but are new.

[quote name='Josef']Well, it's actually a really good game. You'll be missing out...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a really crappy attitude to have. Gitaroo-Man is one of the best music games ever released, surpassing both Parappa the Rappers, Space Channel 5, and that dreadful but overrated Japanese release Vibra-Ribbon. The only musically themed game I've played that rivals Gitaroo-Man is Samba de Amigo on the Dreamcast, but the two are totally different experiences.

JR

[quote name='ArugulaZ']Yeah, that's a really crappy attitude to have. Gitaroo-Man is one of the best music games ever released, surpassing both Parappa the Rappers, Space Channel 5, and that dreadful but overrated Japanese release Vibra-Ribbon. The only musically themed game I've played that rivals Gitaroo-Man is Samba de Amigo on the Dreamcast, but the two are totally different experiences.

JR[/QUOTE]

But on a controller, the best music game ever is..... Bust-a-Groove (or Bust a Move). BEST!.

bread's done
Back