Gitaroo Man NEW Fry's 39.99

[quote name='EndlessChris']Hooray, I welcome our new reprint overlords.[/QUOTE]

Awesome games deserve reprints! This is one awesome game.

Damn, why didn't I sell my copy?!?!

(Kidding. I got the game for $10 long ago...and I don't sell off my rare games...)

[quote name='Rig']Damn, why didn't I sell my copy?!?!

(Kidding. I got the game for $10 long ago...and I don't sell off my rare games...)[/QUOTE]
Good, people get goofy with reprints. I highly doubt they're issuing a run equal to the initial one, meaning in the long run, your game will still be rare, if that's what you're worried about. Hell, it'd be even more "rare" cause it's an original copy, not a reprinted one.

You have got to be kidding me. Why do we keep getting these unannounced reprints? Time to stock up and ebay very fast then.

[quote name='RobotSimp']These copies I saw did not have the top label or side security stickers[/QUOTE]

Ask about it. It still rocks!!!

[quote name='gizmogc']You have got to be kidding me. Why do we keep getting these unannounced reprints? Time to stock up and ebay very fast then.[/QUOTE]

i've posted before when this was "unconfirmed", anything is fair game to be reprinted as long as the system is still alive.

[quote name='111111']ok so?[/QUOTE]

Newer PS2 games no longer have the security seal. He's making sure they're not old copies that just turned up.

O.K., this is so mine. Glad my town got a Fry's. I am there tomorrow. Been wanting to play this forever and have never seen/found one.

I really hope those that got screwed out of owning it at a decent price can get this. Everyone should be able to enjoy this game.

Hmm, might hit up frys tomorrow. I have been wanting to play this game forever, and now the price is just right to actually buy a copy.

[quote name='111111']i've posted before when this was "unconfirmed", anything is fair game to be reprinted as long as the system is still alive.[/QUOTE]

PS1 is still alive? They recently rerelease Persona and Rhp[asody for a system that has only sports games as 'new releases'.

[quote name='gizmogc']PS1 is still alive? They recently rerelease Persona and Rhp[asody for a system that has only sports games as 'new releases'.[/QUOTE]

it's not that recent.

btw your av. and your sig. gives me a boner everytime i see it.

i dont think any of the new games have seals, reprints or otherwise... now collecters can be all, oh i have a gitaroo man witha seal!!!!111

[quote name='iheartmetal']i dont think any of the new games have seals, reprints or otherwise... now collecters can be all, oh i have a gitaroo man witha seal!!!!111[/QUOTE]

too good:rofl:

[quote name='iheartmetal']i dont think any of the new games have seals, reprints or otherwise... now collecters can be all, oh i have a gitaroo man witha seal!!!!111[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

you know a bunch of people will change the descriptions on their trade list for gintaroo man as "ORIGINAL SEALL!!! VERY RARE!!!!.....only 100 bux"

[quote name='Jeoff']If the seal is not in place your game could get AIDS. Do you want your game to have AIDS?[/QUOTE]

Decisions, decisions.

damn i wish I had a FRY's around here - if any helpful CAG can snag me a copy I have PAYPAL - pm me please

[quote name='EagleNights']Ordered one from Barnes and Noble, says it's used, $35, what do you think?[/QUOTE]

Since when did Barnes and Noble start carrying games, and for that matter used ones?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Since when did Barnes and Noble start carrying games, and for that matter used ones?[/QUOTE]

The worst part is, they don't carry barns OR nobles. Go figure...

[quote name='omegaweapon7']with gitaroo gone, i guess rez is the rarest ps2 now?[/QUOTE]

until they decide to reprint rez again hahaha.

I can't beleive it took so long. Easy money for the publisher... and they are in the business of making money, right?

[quote name='EagleNights']So how soon until eBay and other prices adjust? Any predictions[/QUOTE]

my prediction is about 3 weeks. if someone can confirm they sell this at best buy then i'd say 1 week, but if it's only at frys then i say 3 weeks maybe even more imo.

bread's done
Back