Give her a try

You scored 14/16

You identified 100% of the shemales correctly and 75% of the ladies.

Phew. At least I got 100% of the shemales right. I can miss a couple ladies if they're ugly enough to make me think they're shemales.

Edit: Are there any other test like this one? I wouldn't mind trying another one just to compare results.

ha ha, I saw this on the most recent topics on the front page, and thought... hmm that looks familiar, and then I clicked it only to find I made the topic! I'm scared to take the test again though...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']oh since I did not share...

14/16 for the horse with 100% correct shemale identification[/QUOTE]

Heh scored the exact same as before, go figure.

[quote name='tauruskatt']75% for both...ah, well, at least it doesn't matter for me...=P[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you have some sort of natural advantage?

16/16.

anyone that got lower than 14-15 out of 16 should be ashamed of yourselves. the only one that's convincing enough to be a chick is the second one in the right column. and for those of you that still failed to get 16/16 on your second attempt, that's just downright pathetic since they highlight your previous answers.

and since i'm such a nice guy here's a protip if you didn't get 16/16 on your second try: don't bother meeting women. if you can't tell if they're post-op online, then you won't be able to tell offline and in the real world.

bread's done
Back