Giveaway: 1600 Marketplace Point and 1 Month Xbox Live Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gombay']I think I found a problem with the site. Whenever you click on View all my reviews, it just goes to all your (jigsawhc) reviews no matter whos name you click on.[/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out. I think I've got it corrected now.

Thanks jigsaw! I think the site is a great idea.

I have a couple comments for the site. One, could you put a "view all my reviews" link on the user profile page? Second, there's a couple font legibility issues. On the catalog page for the XBLA titles, the labels for the columns "Details" and "Ratings" are light gray on medium gray. Also, on user profile page, the information in the "Contact Info" box is black on dark gray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point. I'll work on getting those areas to be easier to read.
The "view all my reviews link" on the profile is a good idea too.

[quote name='tcolberg']Thanks jigsaw! I think the site is a great idea.

I have a couple comments for the site. One, could you put a "view all my reviews" link on the user profile page? Second, there's a couple font legibility issues. On the catalog page for the XBLA titles, the labels for the columns "Details" and "Ratings" are light gray on medium gray. Also, on user profile page, the information in the "Contact Info" box is black on dark gray.[/quote]

I think I got the "details" and "ratings" as well as the user profile so it is readable. Let me know if there are other areas with issues like this that I've missed.

I'm working on the "View all my reviews" link for the profile, but it will take a little longer to get it working properly.

I added a 'My Reviews" tab to the User Profile page. When you click on it it will open the user's reviews in a list. I need to clean up the layout a little, but it is functioning.

[quote name='jigsawhc']Alright folks today is the last day to get your entries in. Good Luck![/quote]

Thanks. Just added a few more. Hope I win! GL to all!

I just posted six reviews and I plan to do some more at a later time. I think this site will be very helpful to me when deciding on future XBLA game purchases as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back