Giveaway brought to you by Goozernation: The Peregrine Gaming Glove

l33t fr0g

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey fellow CAGers!

I help write reviews and articles for the Goozex member run blog, Goozernation. Recently I had the priviledge of checking out this awesome new peripheral for the computer called The Peregrine- a wearable multi interface glove, which so happens to be fun to use while gaming with RTS games.

Anyway, we're also giving away one of these bad boys as part of a raffle within our blog, which is worth $150. Just follow the link below, register with our site, build up some points, and the enter!

Good luck~

Preview of what you could win:

http://www.goozernation.com/video-g...431-the-peregrine-high-tech-your-gaming-style

Click for more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got something like that for PS2 (maybe PS1), but Gamestop wouldn't buy it : (

Signed up for the site. Now I need to figure out how to get GoozerNation Points.

EDIT: Figured it out. I really like the site. Wish it was around a few years ago when I was looking for a site to write reviews for. This site needs more!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bob101910']I've got something like that for PS2 (maybe PS1), but Gamestop wouldn't buy it : (

Signed up for the site. Now I need to figure out how to get GoozerNation Points.

EDIT: Figured it out. I really like the site. Wish it was around a few years ago when I was looking for a site to write reviews for. This site needs more![/QUOTE]

Hey- if you're interested, just contact the Editor about it and maybe he can work something out with you. If you haven't yet, check out goozex.com as well.

bread's done
Back