Giveaway: Castlevania 2 signed by the AVGN and two Adelle Star signed calendars

PacoDG

CAGiversary!
My co-worker just hit up the "Too Many Video Games" event in PA and brought back some swag. I'm just going to copy and paste what he wrote up for this giveaway and the instructions:

---

Grand Prize - Complete, in-box copy of Castlevania 2: Simon’s Quest (NES) signed by the Angry Video Game Nerd, James Rolfe. Both the box and the cart itself boast the man’s signature, and it even includes one of those black dust covers. Neat!

---

First Prize (2) - Each first prize winner will receive an autographed, 2009 Charisma+2 calendar signed by Adelle Starr of Gametopius.com.

---

Here’s what I need from you, so pay attention:

1. You have a Twitter account? Good. Follow us @Binge_Gamer. If you don’t have one, then start one and follow us. And if you’re already following us, you’re ahead of the game.
  2. You have two options: A) Comment this post or B) shoot us an e-mail at [email protected] with the subject line “Too Many Games Swag Giveaway”. In your comment/e-mail, tell us the name of your Twitter account (so we can confirm you’re following us), and then tell us your favorite thing about the site. I don’t care if you lie or even just make shit up. I just need something to mend my broken heart when I finally box this up and ship it off to the winner.
  3. Remember, if you decide to enter via e-mail, you must have “Too Many Games Swag Giveaway” as the subject line, or the entry is invalid. Sorry peeps, but that’s just how I roll.
The winner will be chosen at random using a super computer that works off an alogorhythm so perfect, the results will be as random as humanly possible (actually, I’ll just be using Random.org). I’ll contact the winners myself using my very own personal e-mail account (which is a prize in and of itself).
I’m taking entries until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, May 18th—meaning you have two weeks to enter. I’ll be announcing the winners a few days after that, so check back with Binge Gamer regularly to find out if you’re one of ‘em.

Only one entry per Twitter account, please.

I also ask you to keep in mind that the copy of Simon’s Quest is nearly 20-years old, so there’s obviously a bit of wear and tear to the box. I’ll do my best to package all the prizes as safely as possible when shipping, but I’d like to avoid an angry e-mail claiming the prize is damaged. The game itself is in great condition and worked great when I tested it on my NES toploader, so if you want, you can even play the damn thing.

Entered.

Is it so wrong I want the calendar more?

I seriously fail at keeping track of days.

Oh, and woot, got to use my newest domain email address :D

I'm sorry free prize is a free prize, but what does an angry video game nerd have that would offer any value to the game and not subtract from the aesthetic of an original cartridge or any stuff signed by an unknown girl blogger (just because shes a girl)?
games.jpg
?
(guess whos not winning this one.)

[quote name='Arakias']I'm sorry free prize is a free prize, but what does an angry video game nerd have that would offer any value to the game and not subtract from the aesthetic of an original cartridge or any stuff signed by an unknown girl blogger (just because shes a girl)?
games.jpg
?
(guess whos not winning this one.)[/quote]

Internet fame.

[quote name='Arakias']I'm sorry free prize is a free prize, but what does an angry video game nerd have that would offer any value to the game and not subtract from the aesthetic of an original cartridge or any stuff signed by an unknown girl blogger (just because shes a girl)?
games.jpg
?
(guess whos not winning this one.)[/QUOTE]
Xenogears is at the top of the pile!

[quote name='georox']See now, the prinny hat did it for me... alright...[/QUOTE]

i think the mushroom is staring at her chest...

[quote name='Arakias']i think the mushroom is staring at her chest...[/quote]

I... can't.... look.... away....

bread's done
Back