Giveaway Contest! $130 Amazon Video On Demand Credit!

Mike13579

CAG Veteran
I am giving away 26 $5 Amazon Video on Demand Credit codes

That is a total of $130 dollars of credit that can be used for Movies, TV shows, and rentals. That money can be used
Here

Things you should know:
The codes Expire at the end of the month, 02/28/2011 and are Non-Stackable, meaning you can not add 2 codes together to purchase something for $10. The Credit can ONLY be used on the Video On Demand section of Amazon.com

Rules:
In order to enter you must have joined before 01/01/2011.

How To Enter:
Just post a comment on this thread before 12 PM EST Saturday February 12, 2011. Any posts after 12 PM EST will not be counted, I will total up the posts and use a random number generator to select the winning post. The winner will be PMd the codes. Please do not post more than once or you will be disqualified.

Good Luck! :)

EDIT:
The Winner will receive all 26 Codes for a total of $130 credit.
Thanks to djbooba for pointing out that the codes can be stacked in your account (so you can add all $130 to your account at once), but you can't purchase anything over $5 at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat contest.

A few things, though. First of all, are you sure they don't stack? I'm pretty sure you just enter them to build up your credit. Second of all, is a single person getting ALL of the codes, or are twenty-six people each getting a code? I think some form of division would broaden the winning numbers, and therefore ingratiate more people to you. Last question: Where did you get these? I understand that you may not want to disclose your source during the contest. If so, do you think we (or at least I) could know where to get them?

The codes stack. You just can't buy anything over $5 with each one. You could add 5 of them for $25 in credit but can't purchase anything over $5 at a time.

Oh and I'm in by the way. I use Amazon VoD all the time.

that would go so totally well with the samsung tv + lightstick combo I picked up this afternoon, from amazon

bread's done
Back