Giveaway @ Feedvibe.com - 7 Kidrobot x Family Guy vinyl figures

KingKRool

CAGiversary!
Check it out here.

Hey gang.
FeedVibe is very excited to present our first ever giveaway, thanks to the wonderful people over at Kidrobot. As many of you guys may have seen/heard, Kidrobot has teamed up with Family Guy to bring a new series of collectible figures to the designer toy market. These FGKR figures capture the television show perfectly in the form of 3 inch tall toys and can be easily yours in this extremely simple easy-to-win giveaway. Full details and info below!

I got a ton of these figures, but I’m going to give out 7 to the 7 people who win this giveaway. I’m also going to be pairing the figures up with a couple of In the Brief and Zipits zipper pulls as a bonus, meaning the winners are getting 3 figures each. Here’s how to win:

1. Like our Facebook fan page or follow us on Twitter and mention us in a Facebook status or @ mention us on Twitter.
  2. Profit.
And that’s as simple as I’m making this contest. The deadline to enter is one week from today, meaning the contest will end March 13, 2011. Winners will be announced on March 14, next Monday. Winners will be randomly chosen from our Twitter and Facebook mentions pages. Be one of the lucky 7 people to win this amazingly easy contest, and help us spread the word of FeedVibe. Oh, and I don’t care how many times you enter.
Good luck, kiddos.
fgkr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingKRool']Guess no one likes vinyl figures on CAG -_-;[/QUOTE]

I applied >.>;; I personally love them XD Got tons of the Andrew bell androids, some crappy cat things, and a bunch of random dunnys/keychains/tokidoki things (like that epic NYCC hoodie) =P

bread's done
Back