Giveaway: Guessing Contest

I have another unclaimed giveaway that I posted on my Twitter Account so decided to drop it here after 24 hours.

Here's How claim the giveaway.

Like this post and answer my question.

Question:

What is my favorite Asian food?

First person to answer it correctly get the code.

You can guess every 30 minutes

NOTE:

The Game is not included.

You don't need to be specific in you answer. You can just simple says the name of the country where the food originated.

Example:

Japanese Food or Japan

Non participants in the contest are free to join in guessing contest

Price:

30 days Microsoft XBOX Live Trial

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The code has something that cannot be seen with your naked eyes. :D

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to assume that this also includes Indian food?

I will choose Red Curry.
Yes but . . . (Your Entry is Valid btw)

NOTE:

The Game is not included.

You don't need to be specific in you answer. You can just simple says the name of the country where the food originated.

Example:

Japanese Food or Japan

After 12 hours if no one gets the right answer I will let my son pick a random winner who participates the guessing contest

I know you used it as an example but I will say Japanese food.
We have a winner. :)

Also if you noticed it on the word "30 days Microsoft XBOX Live Trial" there's a hidden link in it. Click the letter i next to M and it will bring you to my post where you can find the answer and the price on top of the 30 days Microsoft XBOX Live Trial.

Congrats

I'll send you the code later..

We have a winner. :)

Also if you noticed it on the word "30 days Microsoft XBOX Live Trial" there's a hidden link in it. Click the letter i next to M and it will bring you to post where you can find the answer and the price on top of the 30 days Microsoft XBOX Live Trial.

Congrats

I'll send you the code later..
Thanks!!!

btw isux ty for eets wanted to say it publicly :)
You're welcome. :)

You are the participant who won the first drawing and again you're one of the participants who won the first guessing contest. You are extremely lucky. :) Speaking of "Extremely Lucky" it reminds me of someone here in CAG. :D

Once again congrats and hoping you enjoyed your prices. :)

Question of the day.

What is spoon in bisayan dialect?

How to participate:

Like this post and as always first person to answer correctly gets the code.

You can guess every 10 minutes

NOTE:
This contest is exclusive only for the participants of the main drawing.

Winner can choose 1 of the 3 games.

Only 1 winner for this contest.

Question of the day.

What is spoon in bisayan dialect?

How to participate:

Like this post and as always first person to answer correctly gets the code.

You can guess every 10 minutes

NOTE:
This contest is exclusive only for the participants of the main drawing.

Winner can choose 1 of the 3 games.

Only 1 winner for this contest.
Is it Kutsara

Since no one gets the right answer yet I'll let the winner choose 1 of the 5 games instead 3.

Let me guess you guys are using google to look for the answer right? Then use it to find the correct answer. :)

After 2 hours if no one gets the right answer I will ask my son to pick a winner.

EDIT 11:27: unsa mao kustsara?
I'm sorry this contest is exclusive only for the participants of the main drawing as I stated here "Rules" But you can still participate in the main drawing as long as you follow all the requirements.

Thank You for participating the contest. :)

So far there's 2 valid entries for the random drawing if nobody can answer it correctly.

1. EpicGilgamesh

2. Pickle14

My son doesn't want to do

Since no one gets the right answer yet I'll let the winner choose 1 of the 5 games instead 3.

Let me guess you guys are using google to look for the answer right? Then use it to find the correct answer. :)

After 2 hours if no one gets the right answer I will ask my son to pick a winner.
My son is busy watching Power Rangers and I don't want to bother him. So I will use a Random Integer Generator that has been used by theDevilman on his contest.

There were 9 entries:
1. jphillips10
2. stovetrain96
3. Hirshy
4. MetalMegaGio
5. fireseal859
6. andeet
7. KyRoen
8. st4nd4u
9. Jake_Jenova

I found 6 codes so i used random.org to generate the winners. The winners are:
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8

Congrats!

I'm sending the codes now. Apply the code at checkout (Expires 09/??/2013) - Most of the other ones i had expired 9/24 or 9/27 so you should try to use it today.

Offer good for one free 11 ounce mug at shutterfly.com. Offer valid for one time redemption per billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

ShutterflyContest1.png

ShutterflyContest2.png

Thanks for this. Now I have an idea how to do a random drawing. :)

It's been 2 hours since I posted the contest and no one gets the right answer.

The answer is: NONE

There's no Visayan translation on word SPOON. Although the word Kutsara/Cuchara was used by Visayan but the word was originated in Spanish. Visayan people don't use SPOON when eating until the Spaniards invaded Mactan Cebu in 27 April 1521 led by Ferdinand Magellan, in the service of the king of Spain. 

I will announce the winner tomorrow.

Please accept my apology I really need to go in bed now.

Hoping here for your understanding.

Thank You!

It's been 2 hours since I posted the contest and no one gets the right answer.

The answer is: NONE

There's no Visayan translation on word SPOON. Although the word Kutsara/Cuchara was used by Visayan but the word was originated in Spanish. Visayan people don't use SPOON when eating until the Spaniards invaded Mactan Cebu in 27 April 1521 led by Ferdinand Magellan, in the service of the king of Spain.

I will announce the winner tomorrow.

Please accept my apology I really need to go in bed now.

Thank You!
I must have missed your contest. What was it for?

Weird my post has been deleted.

I think isn't allowed.

The answer is None

I don't want explained it again because after explaining why the answer is None my post has been deleted.

I will announce the winner tomorrow because I really need to go in bed.

Please I accept my apology.

Thank you

EDIT
My explaination was never been deleted. I posted it by accident in the wrong thread.

Sorry, i read through but am a little confused with all of the pages here. Can you link to the post of your current contest?  Thank you! :)

I'm glad there are such friendly players, but sincerily I get a bit lost with all your question/prizes etc. ^^" And I also have the feeling that your tweets arrive with 24h of delay... How is it possible it tells me "I give a prize to who answer my question" tweeted 1h before and then in the thread it was answered the day before? O.=.o 

Glab X3

Thanks for being so friendly and give away all those things, but personally I have no chance to win anything XD

I'm sorry if you didn't get the code but it appears that someone already posted before you. :)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/319802-giveaway-steam-and-origin-keys/?p=11075526
mhm... I don't want to intrude, but this post comes way after than his one, this was the last post, not the first :p

You are scaring me anyway, looks like there is really some time crack in this threat ._. Tweets appearing with huge delay, posts appearing before they should and similar... You are a black hole or what? D:

mhm... I don't want to intrude, but this post comes way after than his one, this was the last post, not the first :p

You are scaring me anyway, looks like there is really some time crack in this threat ._. Tweets appearing with huge delay, posts appearing before they should and similar... You are a black hole or what? D:
Thanks pointing that out I already edited my message before you noticed it. :)

It wasn't edited when I posted it :p But glad you saw and fixed it, at least one thing got solved :p
When I was typing the message using my tablet your message haven't posted yet plus I have to think what to say because English is not my native language. :p

I'm glad there are such friendly players, but sincerily I get a bit lost with all your question/prizes etc. ^^" And I also have the feeling that your tweets arrive with 24h of delay... How is it possible it tells me "I give a prize to who answer my question" tweeted 1h before and then in the thread it was answered the day before? O.=.o

Glab X3

Thanks for being so friendly and give away all those things, but personally I have no chance to win anything XD
I'm not sure if there's a setting in my Twitter account that needs to be change if you're feeling is right.

But everyone has a chance of winning "Random Drawing" every Saturday.

Some contest is for everyone here in CAG but sometimes I made exclusively the participants but some other participants have a little chance of winning or the worst thing None. Since not everyone has the same time as me so when I posted the random code in my Twitter account they probably still sleeping during that time so there's no chance of them of getting it.

If you have any suggestion to make right feel free to PM me or just post your suggestion here.

Thank You!

bread's done
Back