Giveaway: Limbo for PSN

dp541

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, Got yet another giveaway from Gameranx.com. We have recently put together a podcast called "The Best Gaming Podcast Ever". We run only 45 min. We are giving away a few Limbo codes for the PSN. If you would like to win a code then all you have to do is listen to the podcast and follow the simple rules. Here is the direct link to the podcast on Gameranx.com http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/2606/article/the-best-gaming-podcast-ever-episode-1/ Thanks, Dennis

I listened, interesting discussion. Then I tried to leave a comment to enter, and discovered I could only do it by facebook? I don't want to leave a comment by facebook, is there any other alternative?

I'm afraid not at the moment. But we are trying to run giveaways weekly with the podcast so next week we should have another way of entering.

[quote name='dp541']I'm afraid not at the moment. But we are trying to run giveaways weekly with the podcast so next week we should have another way of entering.[/QUOTE]

If you modified it so that it wasn't pulling in and displaying quite so much personal information, I might still be willing to use facebook to comment... I actually left a comment and then deleted it when I discovered my company name and title were also posted.

Yeah I understand. I'll bring it up to the team and see what we can come up with. I appreciate your input and taking the time to listen to the podcast!

bread's done
Back