[Giveaway Over] Giving away a sealed copy of ThunderCats Season 2 Vol. 2

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
Deadline to enter giveaway is by 8PM CST tonight. I will use my Sword of Omens, to give me sight beyond sight to pick tonight's winner!!

Like the title says, I'm giving away a sealed copy of ThunderCats Seaon 2 Volume 2 to a lucky CAG. I have an extra copy, so I don't need it. Since I'm giving it away to a lucky CAG I'll cover shipping too.

Here is what a lucky CAG can win

9256573332_c52245d701_n.jpg
9256568046_c6cb18e3a8_n.jpg

I'm a HUGE ThunderCats fan, and I hope the lucky winner is too.

To be entered to win all you have to do is post here:
(What is your favorite episode and Charater and why you're a ThunderCats Fan.)

Easy enough.

I'll randomly choose the winner.

I'll start.

My favorite character is Snarf. Don't ask why I just think his damn cool. I had a giant snarf my parents brought me from Mexico, I guess that's why I'm huge snarf fan. My favorite episodes are with the Lunatacs. I'm a ThunderCats fan because I grew up watching this show with my dad.

Giveaway Participants: 

1. Olengie

2. betobuster

3. Dr0p119

4. rocko562

5. Eden0032

6. DRKnight

7. RandyNDee

8. sir-fly

9. Coyotezeye

10. evilcheez86

11. bkjohns1

12. sm04as

13. Chemicalgamer01

14. LoganDX

15. UltimoRay

16. XboxBlis

17. archangerlreb

18. zerosigmavirus

19. theDevilman

20. ShawnSig

21. j_mccarty5

22. Godfather2

23. 299

24. Royal High Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
My Favorite Character has to be Tygra, mainly because I enjoy his personality and the ability to conjure illusions, something I always enjoy  to watch. My favorite episode probably has to be The Last Day. Mumm-ra got so close to destroying the ThunderCats that it had me on edge up until the conclusion. Another would be Exodus, as it was the first episode that started it all and introduced the ThunderCats and the Mutants. 

Thanks for this opportunity Max. :D

I will be entering on behalf of a cousin of mine. I personally know nothing of Thundercats, so bear with me. Also, despite Spanish being my first language, I can be lousy at translating.

My cousin says he has 2 favorite characters, Jaga & Lion-O. I can't find an episode summary or title to fit with what he told me, but it involves 3 characters joining / being recruited into the Thundercats team. He is a fan as he grew up watching the show and roleplaying with a sword and glove (I'm assuming they were something like these bootleg items: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-THUNDERCATS-Lot-Mexican-Bootlegs-from-80s-/121138346700?pt=Vintage_Antique_Toys_US&hash=item1c34687acc ). Not sure if that red glove is supposed to be the claw shield, but he is a fan of the claw shield. He currently owns a Thundercats t-shirt, and has the thunder. . . thunder. . . Thundercats, ho! call as his ringtone.

Snarf and lion-o if I said anything different it'd be lies.. To narrow it to one I dunno, I still have a bad copy of time switch (tracking all of the place lol)

I guess since it survived this long, it should be shown respect, so therefore it has become my favorite episode.

I'm not going to go all Wikipedia with the episode though, good luck everyone!

I already have this so don't count me in but this is really cool of you doing this.

My favorite character is Lion-O!! (also known as Leon-O in the spanish version) He's my favorite because he's the leader of the ThunderCats! My favorite episode was the trial of strength against Panthro, it challenged Lion-o and showed his strength. I grew up watching the show with my dad. He watched the spanish version when he was younger in Mexico but eventually he understood everything in english. 

Lion-o simply because I like the name!

I have liked the series all my life, pretty much, so can't really give a description. I also can't give a favourite episode because of this.

I grew up watching the Thundercats and always identified with Lion-o.  His struggle to grow up and become the leader he was destined to be always spoke to me.  My favorite episode is the Anointment trials which I must have watched a dozen times.  Thanks for the contest.

my favorite character I would have to say is Jaga. Ancient and wise. That was one of the best cartoons back in the day.  id love to have this dvd. I don't have any so it would be great. Hope I win. Good luck to everyone and great give away, I must say.

I assume this is for the cartoon from the 80s right? I havent watched it since I was a kid. But I loved the show. My sister actually got me into them. She bought me all the action figures and I got hooked. My favorite character was SNARF... First off his name sounds like Barf :) He was a bit of a whiner though but he was a cool cat thing :) As to favorite episode. Its been so long that I barely remember them. Damn old age. :) So I need to rewatch them. But I do remember the pilot where they crashed on whatever that planet it. It got me hooked.

If I dont win I will just have to download them illegally :)

Sweet! I'm a fan of Snarf as well, probably for the same reason I liked Meowth on Pokemon: snarky and easily frightened.  I love the 80's version, but last time I checked it's hella expensive to collect the entire series so this would give me a good start :)  The current re-boot of the series isn't half bad, surprisingly.

I haven't watched this show since being a kid in the 80's.  I don't remember the cats' names nor the episodes; just that my favorite weapon was the bolo.  My son would probably enjoy watching this show; I know I did back then.

I will be entering on behalf of a cousin of mine. I personally know nothing of Thundercats, so bear with me. Also, despite Spanish being my first language, I can be lousy at translating.

My cousin says he has 2 favorite characters, Jaga & Lion-O. I can't find an episode summary or title to fit with what he told me, but it involves 3 characters joining / being recruited into the Thundercats team. He is a fan as he grew up watching the show and roleplaying with a sword and glove (I'm assuming they were something like these bootleg items: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-THUNDERCATS-Lot-Mexican-Bootlegs-from-80s-/121138346700?pt=Vintage_Antique_Toys_US&hash=item1c34687acc ). Not sure if that red glove is supposed to be the claw shield, but he is a fan of the claw shield. He currently owns a Thundercats t-shirt, and has the thunder. . . thunder. . . Thundercats, ho! call as his ringtone.
That's one of my favorite episode too. The episode where the Thundarians are reunited with the ThunderCats I think is ThunderCats Ho! Part 1. The 3 Thundarians are Lynx-O, Pumyra, Bengali.

I assume this is for the cartoon from the 80s right? I havent watched it since I was a kid. But I loved the show. My sister actually got me into them. She bought me all the action figures and I got hooked. My favorite character was SNARF... First off his name sounds like Barf :) He was a bit of a whiner though but he was a cool cat thing :) As to favorite episode. Its been so long that I barely remember them. Damn old age. :) So I need to rewatch them. But I do remember the pilot where they crashed on whatever that planet it. It got me hooked.
If I dont win I will just have to download them illegally :)
Yup this is the cartoon from the 80s.

My favorite character is Lion-O... because he put up with Snarf :)

I don't remember which episode it was, but I like the one where he has to compete with each member of the team to prove he was ready to lead to them.  It's been a while since I watched it, but I always enjoyed it when I got the chance. 

My fav character would have to be lion-o for many reasons,especially now in the new thunder cats show recently done because it shows that it took quite a while for him to mature and be the hero we all know and love today while dealing with a lot of things that were never given any history or backstory about him until now. Plus putting up with snarf and tigra can be a pain, he shows a ton of development and when you watch the old shows you can look back at the new show and be all like "oh yeah,that's why he does what he does" and it builds up value to the character.

.............I like snarf too because he's cute but lion-o is my number one.

Lion-O hands down! He gets to carry the Sword of Omens and has a pure heart. I love Thundercats, I even crafted my own SoO as a kid and ran around screaming "Thundercats, HOOOOO!"

My favorite as a kid was Tygra. He just seemed so cool and confidant. my favorite episode is "trouble with time". It is the episode i remember best from when i was a kid. Cheetara being all badass so she can save Tygra from dying of old age. I am a thundercats fan, because the series is all about respect and equality. even though lion-o is lord of the thundercats, he treats the team as equals. Snarf snarf. 

I'm gonna take this to a bit of an extreme. 

I absolutely love Thundercats. Mainly because I grew up on it and was drawn by the idea of the Sword of Omens. I used to run around my house, playing with Thundercats action figures and a duct taped tube sword with a red bouncy ball in it, yelling "thunder... Thunder.... THUNDER" every time there was a storm. Made me feel all epic in my youth. To this day, I have a fairly good collection of action figures, 3 different Thundercats T's (2 symbol style, 1 vintage of the characters), a Thundercats football jersey, 2 Thundercats arm sweatbands, a Thundercats rubber arm band, a Thundercats watch, Thundercats belt buckle, a replica Sword Of Omens, and a sweet pair of Thundercats hightop sneaks. So yeah... basically turned into an obsession. I'm pretty obsessed with Voltron as well. Anyhow, my favorite character would have to be Cheetara just cause she's BAMF, and my favorite episode would be The Thunderscope from Season 3. I gotta hand it to the people the re-invented the series. I was worried it was gonna be utter crap and ruined like most are, but they did a fairly awesome job with it. 

I personally loved Pumyra. She seems so cool when I was kid. Despite what happened in the new series

I grew up watching this with my sisters along with Jem.

<--snip-->

I'm a HUGE ThunderCats fan, and I hope the lucky winner is too.

To be entered to win all you have to do is post here:
(What is your favorite episode and Charater and why you're a ThunderCats Fan.)

<--snip-->
How awesome!

My favorite episode is clearly the first. It may seem like an obvious choice but i remember the first time i saw it soo vividly. First of all, I saw it when it first aired! I remember watching it in the evening and NOT on a Saturday morning or right after school. That was so crazy back then. I remember thinking that was so cool! And Thundercats was like nothing i had ever seen. So much grittier than He-Man or anything else that my young eyes had yet absorbed! I actually remember thinking that it would change everything for cartoons, hehe.

I related so much to Lion-O because he was a kid having a tough time like me. (Obviously there were some 'minor' differences, though, hehe) I wanted to be him so bad! I remember having to wait soo long from the first episode (at the time it was treated more like an evening special if my memory is correct) to when the rest of series actually started. It seemed like ages but it might have been just a few weeks. And at first he was my favorite. But then when the show finally started and grew, Lion-O (as cool as he was) took a backseat to my new clear favorite... Panthro!

Panthro was such a badass! And the ThunderTank was the coolest! I fantasized about owning the toy. (We were poor when i was a kid so i only had a few of the figures but we never had vehicles or playsets. At first... more later.) Panthro was the ass-kicker who drove the cool tank! And his voice was low and cool! What more reason do you need?! Ha!

What might have really sealed my childhood sentiment and love for Thundercats, though, was that one day we stopped at a garage sale and there it was... the Cats Lair!!! It was missing nearly every small part and looked beat to hell, but it was cheap and it was mine! Err, ours. (I had siblings to share with, hehe) My Mother bought it for us and i still have it to this day and my own children now play with. It isn't worth a penny to anyone but us since it's so beat up, but i love every beaten and bruised part of it! And now my kids get to be apart of these great characters from the universe of the ThunderCats!

Thank you for your consideration and this great chance!

-theDevilman

Back in the 90s when I was a little runt who had trouble reading in school. Would come home from a long bus ride, switch to Cartoon Network and watch some cartoons.  Not sure what time they played Thundercats on but I would watch it every time it would come on, old reruns that were played and probably on the weekends.  I guess my favorite character was Snarf, I would remember him getting into trouble or something and say "Snarf Snarf" in a sad voice.  That's about all I can remember.  I believe I had a broken thunder cats action figure that my parents bought for me from a garage sale. lmao.  Have no idea where it is now though.
I'm not sure what to put as my favorite episode, it's been so long and I just checked IMDB and the info per episode but it doesn't ring any bells.  Thanks again for this giveaway.

My favorite character from both the original show and the recent one is Panthro, though they seem a bit different in the shows. Cause he's a panther, for one, and always seemed the most level-headed. I don't remember any of the episodes of the original show in any detail, the new one that stands out to me is the one where they are in the sky city with the birds. The aerial battles were pretty cool as well as the rivalry with the bird-guy pilot. I'm a fan because Thundercats was definitely one of the better shows of its era. The animation was always at a high level.

Favorite episode is "Exodus" - how it all started.
Favorite character is Panthro - voiced by Earle Hyman "grandpa Huxtable" from the Cosby Show.

Panthro cause he had the nunchaku's and he drove the thunder tank. 

It sucks that they stopped Thundercats 2011 :(

Favorite Thundercat for me, is Panthro. He was a cat with nunchucks, no but in all seriousness he was always dependable and he was in charge of the Thunder Tank aswell. My favorite episode that I can remember was the final episode. I really enjoyed the final showdown with Mumm-Ra (well astleast what I can remember). I like the thundercats because it reminds me of how awesome CN was in the 90's for me. Watching this, Swat Kats, Cow and Chicken, etc.... were the best. I wish they never stopped showing the classic Thundercats on Boomerang, that was my last chance of seeing the series (aside from buying it, ofcourse).

Thank you OP for the opportunity, hopefully I get lucky.

Deadline to enter giveaway is by 8PM CST tonight. I will randomly pick winner after deadline.

Good Luck to everyone.

bread's done
Back