Giveaway: Pillars of Eternity Beta Key

Five Seven Five

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Being limited to a 3G data plan with a 2gb monthly cap, I don't do any downloading of games, and don't intend to use my beta key from backing the kickstarter.  I would like for someone to have the opportunity to enjoy the beta and hopefully provide some feedback to Obsidian.  If you are interested, simply make a post in the thread naming your favorite NPC from an Obsidian developed game, and why they are your favorite.  I'll pick an entry from among the first 5 replies, and PM them the Steam key.

Note: I'm reviving an old topic from a previous giveaway - the posts from Dec. 2013 were regarding the Wasteland 2 beta.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think by far HK-47 is the best NPC, he was so funny always making subtle and not so subtle jokes about you and yet he was a super dark and twisted character, Meatbag. If you include characters from Black Isle Studios though then Planescape Torment might have some competitors...

I probably won't be the only one but I am gonna have to go with Revan.  His character arc is pretty awesome.  To go from hero to villain and eventually back to hero is about an epic of a story line as you can get.  I know he is popular and technically a Bioware character now as he has some really cool lore content in SWTOR, but the old stuff is what I love the most.  I'm debating re-installing the games just thinking about it and my back log would hate me for it.

There are so many great characters through so many awesome games it is hard to pick one.  Pretty cool thing you are doing here.  I am looking forward to seeing other people's answers.  I hope people like this thread and keep posting their favorites even after the key has been given away.  

In the interest of allowing the winner plenty of time with the beta, I'll pick a winner shortly after 5:00 pm EST even if there haven't been 5 entrants.

Statement:  I have a soft spot for HK-47, and have just PMed Tlalox the beta key.  I hope you enjoy it, meatbag.

I'll plan to offer up another code soon.  Depending upon interest, this could be a code for a downloadable copy of either Tomb Raider or Batman: Arkham City on Xbox 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've just made a homeless kid very happy*.

*By homeless I mean not homeless and by kid I mean man.**

**By man I mean me. 

bread's done
Back