Giving away 3-4 games per day on Twitter

Thanks, I'm "RadBrad80", ben following & entering for a while now, but no win. Hopefully this will help my chances ;)

[quote name='DPsx7']Will people start holding contests on REAL sites and not these BS ones?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if that is a slam on my publication (which brings in 4 million uniques a month) or Twitter. I hope it is the latter as my publication started in 1994 and has been around since the start of video game websites, predating IGN =). If it is Twitter and/or Facebook you are talking about, we are giving away items through these platforms since, well, I am the Community Manager and we are trying to bring in fans/readers who normally don't read our website. We throw giveaways on our official page with a weekly giveaway, forum giveaways and tournaments with prizes too.

[quote name='Caspel']Not sure if that is a slam on my publication (which brings in 4 million uniques a month) or Twitter. I hope it is the latter as my publication started in 1994 and has been around since the start of video game websites, predating IGN =). If it is Twitter and/or Facebook you are talking about, we are giving away items through these platforms since, well, I am the Community Manager and we are trying to bring in fans/readers who normally don't read our website. We throw giveaways on our official page with a weekly giveaway, forum giveaways and tournaments with prizes too.[/QUOTE]

No, it's the sites. Nobody uses that crap and I don't want to register for spam lists just so someone can get an extra point or whatever you get on FB/Twit. Why can't we just have a good ol' 'post in this thread and I'll choose one' contests?

bread's done
Back