Giving away 3-4 games per day on Twitter

my last day as community manager at GameZone is today, so I am giving away a bunch of swag (shirts, hats, comics, etc.). Winners will be selected today.

hey everyone, Im back to managing the Twitter for GameZone until we find a new community. So until then, I'm giving away 3-4 games on twitter per week.

This week:
NHL 11 for the 360
NHL Slapshot for the Wii
Haunted House for the Wii

Plus, a bunch of swag such as
RIFT: Planes of Telara Comic Book
End of Nations Comic Book
Medal of Honor mouse pad
+ more

[quote name='uscommander']because its a scam. I won tropico 3 a couple of months ago and never received the game.[/QUOTE]

there have been many winners from CAG, so please don't go around spouting claims as such. Even though you are hostile, please PM your details and Ill look into what happened.

[quote name='Caspel']there have been many winners from CAG, so please don't go around spouting claims as such. Even though you are hostile, please PM your details and Ill look into what happened.[/QUOTE]you say people won , but your the contest holder.. i check the whole thread and there is not one winner

[quote name='sir-fly']you say people won , but your the contest holder.. i check the whole thread and there is not one winner[/QUOTE]

The winners are announced on Twitter, not on CAG. You'll have to be a follower to find out who wins the prizes.

[quote name='sir-fly']you say people won , but your the contest holder.. i check the whole thread and there is not one winner[/QUOTE]

I said I won just last page. Four days ago today, so the prize isn't here yet. And if you look through the pages you can see a few other people saying they won.

There's obviously a chance the prize might not show up, but it's not like I'm losing anything by entering.

Just bumping to let people know I got my prize in the mail today. Smackdown vs Raw 2011 for the PS3. Proof that this is in fact, not a scam.

bread's done
Back