Giving away 34 dead space beta codes

Bah, I suppose that means my PM was late. 24. :(

I now regret staying later at work to help the other guy finish-up on his side (stayed 19 minutes later).

Ok all of the codes should be spoken for. To anyone who didn't get a code go check out the facebook site/group whatever it is they have posted up where you can register. That's how I ended up getting all of my codes. I entered 50 emails and got 37 codes out of the 50 emails.

If you want an easy way to use emails just go to yopmail.com but use something someone else probably wouldn't check because they are public email addresses.

I will be sending the codes out to the people who pm'ed me in a few minutes. If you pm'ed me and didn't get a code I am sorry because there are about 32 emails in my box so everyone didn't post up on this page with a number.

By the way if you did msg me and didn't post up a number or didn't msg me before I told everyone to post a number than I'm sorry but i gotta fault to the ones who followed instructions.

Yes sending now dg itll probably take me about 15-20 minutes to get them all sent because you have to wait 45 seconds between each pm. Maybe a tad longer.

thanks for the code devinlee....now if only i could find some ppl too connect to ugh :(

sat in the lobby for 10 minutes and only saw another person there

Well it was 5 in the morning almost haha. I haven't tried it yet myself but ill probably get on today. I go out of town later today for the weekend so I won't be able to play much.

bread's done
Back