Giving away a code for one free month of Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chameh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Sent the code to venomscarnage, thanks for the participation.

-----

Greetings.

I recently purchased Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition on 360 and on the back of the included comic book, there is a code for a free month of Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited. It says to go to marvel.com/capcom3 and use the promo code when you check out. Expires 6.30.11

Anyways, I won't be using this so I'm giving it away. Post why you're interested and I'll PM the code to someone tomorrow night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder If I could use it since I used my code? I love Marvel Digital and have gone back and read some stuff I missed (I had never read all of Kraven's Last Hunt until last month!) and I also let my daughter read some old Fantastic Four and Spider-man. Even if you don't get the code I really think it's worth a month every now and again just to catch up.

Im interested cuz, I love comics. Plain and simple, but they're getting crazy expensive at like 4 bucks an issue. Id love a month to save some cash but still get to enjoy some comics.

If you click on the link it says
Offer valid for new subscribers only.

I like reading their free comic books though.

Just go here: http://marvel.com/digital_comics/list/?isFree=1

and select from hundreds of free comics that change month to month.

I owned hundreds of comics at least a thousand digital comics though the GIT Corp Dvds and now they are worth more than the original price. If I knew they were going to discontinue them I would have bought all of them instead of just a few. I will not sell the DVDs though and would love to try out the free 1 month marvel digital collection. If I do not get it is no problem as there are plenty of people who also love comics.

I love Marvel Comics and the Marvel Universe. Especially love the MAX Imprint and the Civil War storyline they did back in '06'-'07. Classic. Anyways as much as I love it, I kinda also would like to win this 1 month for my dad as well, as he's a comic nut (in his 40s) and he always rants and raves about how the local Australian store doesn't sell by the original American prices and how we should just go digital. And whaddya know. You put this up. Haha.

I remember I had one from the EA / Dr. Pepper promo from last Spring w/ Iron Man 2.

Never redeemed. I should've given it away.

I just recently threw away 2 Dr. Pepper 12-pack cartons that had the Thor branding and collectible cans. I never thought to look for a code inside the carton.

Apparently, there may have been a chance to win.

http://www.marvel.com/drpepper

If you still haven't handed it out I've been trying to get back into comics myself I used to love them when I was little but now the closest store is 25 mins away and prices have gone through the roof, but the stories have been just amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back