Giving away a free horror dvd/We Have a WINNER

[quote name='dmes65']Hey cag1000 only one try and no no of them are it.[/QUOTE]

Is this a subtitled movie?

Since it is probably something obscure, as there have been many guesses to date (and I just ordered this from bestbuy.com before Christmas after not being able to track down a copy anywhere around here and still haven't received it yet...), I will guess session 9.

They are ripping down the old Danvers state mental hospital which is featured in the film to make condos, btw.

[quote name='daria19']Is this a subtitled movie?

Since it is probably something obscure, as there have been many guesses to date (and I just ordered this from bestbuy.com before Christmas after not being able to track down a copy anywhere around here and still haven't received it yet...), I will guess session 9.

They are ripping down the old Danvers state mental hospital which is featured in the film to make condos, btw.[/QUOTE]
I don't think this movie is too obscure and it has nothing to do with christmas.. Also it is not a sequel. It even has its own soundtrack.

[quote name='dmes65']I don't think this movie is too obscure and it has nothing to do with christmas.. Also it is not a sequel. It even has its own soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Is the soundtrack included?

[quote name='Zombie']Is the soundtrack included?[/QUOTE]
No soundtrack, just a sealed dvd. A muscian wrote and directed this film.

[quote name='dmes65']No soundtrack, just a sealed dvd. A muscian wrote and directed this film.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say Strangeland because there weren't many choices according to IMDB, but Dee Snider didn't direct Strangeland.

bread's done
Back