Giving away a free mystery PS2 game (THE WINNER RESULTS ARE HERE!!!!)

A little Pleasantville love:

macypleasantville.jpg

[quote name='cranguy']
seabiscuit_bill_macy.jpg

BTW, I'm from Cumberland, MD, Macy's hometown...... do I get bonus points for that?

Alex[/QUOTE]

Okay Anyone could have found out where he lives and then changed their personal info on thr forum, and why would he give you points wtf.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']my MSPaint art:

whmspray4mw.png

i loved jp3 ( it got me to 3rd base with a hot asian chick)[/QUOTE]
Damnit, I'm tempted to end the contest now and give it to this glorious man.

Fine work, son.

happytexas_2.jpg

"Give me the meanest steak you got! Rare, and I mean rare! Just de-horn it, wipe its butt and send it in."

Hope its a kick ass game like manhunt .
William H macy is t3h l_l
b3r h07n3$$

wh47 4r3 y0u 74|k1n6 4b0u7 n00b, |337 5p34k 15 7h3 c00|357 7h1n6 3v3r. 17 0wn5 4nd y0u 5uck. 1 4m 4 |337 h4x0r.

[quote name='Jedi1979']hmmm....i thought you were going for the best pic not the most boring pic...oh well...congrats[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, it was just a random drawing, but I remember yours being some of the best, so thanks anyways. If it was a best picture contest, you'd definitely at least be in the top 3.

I apologize for the vanilla plain picture, but I thank I AM WILLIAM H. MACY for hosting this contest. and the usual stuff for an acceptance speech, thank god, producers, and my moms!

and in the play it forward fashion expect a contest from me in the near future.

[quote name='Sejad']Okay Anyone could have found out where he lives and then changed their personal info on thr forum, and why would he give you points wtf.[/QUOTE]
Well, firstly, it happens to be true, and secondly, it was just a joke... calm down.

Congrats to the winner. Also I AM WILLIAM H. MACY you're not helping the continuous doubt that you truly are who you say you are. You would think that an actor of your calibur could have sprung for at least any of the "Greatest Hits" titles, but Mojo come on are you serious. I know it is free, but the game is almost an insult to the winner... :rofl:

[quote name='neudog']Congrats to the winner. Also I AM WILLIAM H. MACY you're not helping the continuous doubt that you truly are who you say you are. You would think that an actor of your calibur could have sprung for at least any of the "Greatest Hits" titles, but Mojo come on are you serious. I know it is free, but the game is almost an insult to the winner... :rofl:[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:x

I'll have you know that "Game2Extreme.com" gave Mojo! a 9/10!

bread's done
Back