Giving away a Liquid Green Skin Pack for Gears of War 3

MogKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Oi... so many Diet Cokes purchased...

Anyways, hello again CAGsters! While the hype for the Liquid Green Skin Pack died down, I'm sure there's people out there that would want it for free. So, here's the deal...

This is an episode of our latest podcast. Admittedly, it's not our best... but that's not the point. You don't have to sit and listen through the whole thing if you don't want to. At around the 71 minute point, I start talking about this giveaway and I ask a question that you must answer via e-mail to be entered into a raffle for the code.

Details can be found on the page itself. You have until this Sunday at 12PM PST to submit your answer, which then I will do a drawing and all that jazz.

... And if you happen to like our podcast (I'm being pretty humble about this), feel free to spread this on any social media network site that you want. Thanks and good luck! :D

A winner has been decided and has been contacted via e-mail! Thank you all for playing and if the winner is from CAG, mark one more for you guys! :3

For those that didn't enter or listened in: The question that was asked was "What game outside of Gears of War did Marcus and Dom appeared in as Cameo Characters?" Of course, that answer is Lost Planet 2, released by Capcom.

Which if you haven't had a chance to play it, it's pretty good and I think it's being sold for pretty damn cheap nowadays.

bread's done
Back