Giving away a SEALED copy of RE4(GC)- We Have a Winner!

brainstorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey Guys,

To ring in the new year and promote commrodary among fellow CAG's, I'm giving away a FREE copy of Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube, sealed and fresh from the TRU sale. Simply all you have to do is post in this thread and on Monday, January 2 at around noonish I'll announce the winner! All I ask is that you do not post if you don't own a Gamecube, I would rather this copy go to someone who could enjoy the game as opposed to using it as a trading or selling piece. Be safe this New Year's everyone and let's have a great 2006!

Also for those who don't win, I'm still offering a sealed copy for trade, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1592059#post1592059

Thanks again everyone, good luck to all in 2006

EDIT:

Congratulations to our winner, ALONGX! I will send u a PM and we'll discuss shipping, congratulations and happy new year, enjoy your game, and thanks to everyone that entered!

How about since I'm getting a GC for my birthday AND my birthday is January 2nd, you just send it to me for my b-day? I promise, I wuv yu wong time!

Here's to hoping that I win. Believe it or not, I haven't played a Resident Evil game yet...what better way to start than with a free game from CAG?

TBW

I need a copy!

I have a Gamecube, but no Resident Evil 4.

The only Resident Evil I played was when the very first RE just came out on Playstation. The controls drove me nuts.

However, with the reviews people on this board, I really want to try it out.

Heck, I'll give you exact cost for it + shipping just to see how it is.

Happy New Year! My resolution would be to give the copy to my sister's boyfriend who is always stuck playing lame GC games with my sisters.

The OC

Yea I heard RE4 was great. I looked for it at my local TRU but couldn't find one. Thanks for the awesome contest and good luck to everyone who entered. Happy New Year.

really nice of you to do this...I could use it since I am trading my collectors one for money since I need it...but If i win this one...ill def. play it till I finally beat this game. Thanks again and this is wicked cool of you for doing this!

Awesome idea man. It'd be nice for my bro to have a copy to take back to college and for me to have a copy for my dorm. I think I'm going to get stuck without one.

Already own, but wanted to thank you OP for putting up the drawing. For the lucky CAGer who wins enjoy, this is the best game on the CUBE.

[quote name='mietha']Sounds good. And yes, I have a Gamecube, and no, I don't have RE4. None of my local TRUs had any left. :([/QUOTE]

At least you have a TRU.

TBW

bread's done
Back