Giving away a SEALED copy of RE4(GC)- We Have a Winner!

I love GC and it's the only "last gen" system I have now. (I used to have ps2, ps1, n64, Xbox, 3d0, jag, literally everything, but the only game console left at home is NGC, because the rest just died, or stolen).

ANyway. I have been playing RE since the day it came out in Japan (Bio Hazard) for ps1, with more gore and stuffs (good ending song too). Played the first Code veronica on my beloved DC, and then PS2, and GC version. FInal word: I love RE series. and I sure hope I win this one. (praying).

Wow! What a nice thing to do. I went to TRU as soon as I saw the $9.98 thread desperately looking for RE4, but to no avail. I would love to get my hands on that game! Thanks!

Can't remember if I posted or not. Things kind of hazy over the last 30 hours or so! Good luck to everyone.

Well I dont know what to say thx for letting us win this copy of RE4 hope I win it or atleast someone else who hasn't gotten a good gift this christmas.

sweet! what an awesome gesture!
Happy New Year!
Here's hoping mine's off to a good start with some sweet-sweet zombie ass-kicking!

[quote name='javeryh']Awesome. I don't need a copy but this is very very cool.[/QUOTE]

agreed. I also don't need a copy, but still very generous of the OP.

bread's done
Back