Giving Away Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack Code.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Simple way to do this rather than do the stereotypical first post gets it bullshit.

Post in here. No more than one time (I will go back and see if anyone double entries).

Post a number between 1 and 100. Also post what you like or dislike about Gears, or what you want to see in Gears 3, your favorite character, etc... Something Gears of War related. Or even a funny story? I don't care. Just something. :)

That will be your raffle number. When I am ready to run the raffle. I will go to random.org, which will punch out a random #. That person gets the code via PM.

I will end this "contest" 9-14-10 (The day Halo: Reach comes out). First come first serve on the numbers. Any edited posts will be discarded and therefore not eligible.

Giving this away because A) I already have the maps, B) I just got my wings (level 100 in GoW 2), C) So other people can take part in the "oh so fun KOTH boosting" :roll:

Numbers Taken:
6 - raarar
12 - mowmow
13 - mitch079
14 - kklems
18 - xarion88
19 - jcandnoextras
20 - randomdud
21 - Shuino
23 - Darklurkr23
25 - Lignite
27 - RawrrSlayer
33 - xXACHAPXx
37 - jab1235
42 - primdrctv
47 - DistortionTM
51 - Fear
53 - Lost Loser
63 - jasonfletc
69 - MikePWV
77 - Jouvert
83 - budz
99 - helluvagood

Last edited by a moderator:

Today I was walking around on campus and I saw a bunch of birds circling around. My first thought was "Holy crap, they're gonna rip me to pieces if I don't stay in the light."

13, this old woman at my work constantly farts, doesn't even try to hide it, you can hear it 4 cubicles away

18. I like horde. And Gears soldiers are so big! They're like big rocks rolling around when they move.

ill pick 12. horde is my favorite. i never really was interested in regular multiplayer mode since my shotgun skills weren't up to par with everyone else

83, and I need a excuse to play GOW2. I have both games in the series just last week, but i moved and havent set up the 360 yet :(

[quote name='jklauza']22[/QUOTE]

Please abide by my rules. :)

Post something Gears related, a random funny story, a witty quote, anything. :D

Also I am going to keep a list of numbers taken in the OP. Kinda sad my favorite number has not been picked yet. :cry:

#25 (quarter of my life gone!)

Favorite character : Cole.

Favorite quote -
Cole : Aww, ain't that cute.
Santiago : Like two assholes on their first date.

20- I hated the sections of GOW where you separate from your buddy. They were too short to be meaningful. Looking forward to GOW 3's 4 player co-op. :)

I was at work on Friday... this guy comes in, stands there a minute, then goes "wait a second I accidently left him outside the door" steps out, holds the door open for no one :| then says "he wants to ask you something" while looking at mid air.

I was like are you kidding me???!!

Long story short, he had an imaginery friend? that he talked for.

Great day.

1 - I just like Gears. It's really gritty and surreal, but packs a storyline and likable characters. While I'm not always interested in shooters, I find it very fun!

bread's done
Back