Giving Away God of War III Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have GamerKingFaiz, mitch079, Sneaky, PJV9126, and richbastard all in my inbox. Don't know who to choose, so lets make this a little contest I suppose.

The first person to send me $10 in Paypal wins!

Just kidding, the first person to tell me when the God of War collection released gets it. Hint: it released in November.

November 17, 2009!

Also, if you give it to me, I'll share it with 4 other people in my gameshare.

Now would you choose to help out 1 CAG or 5?;)

LordKefka06 is our winner! The code is being sent via PM right now, thanks everyone for checking out the thread and sorry I didn't have more to share.

i pmed Kefka if he could share it with me and he replied:

"**** you. I'm keeping this all for myself, scrub. Are you stupid, thinking that I'd actually share this?"

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']LordKefka06 is our winner! The code is being sent via PM right now, thanks everyone for checking out the thread and sorry I didn't have more to share.[/QUOTE]Hey, thanks dude. If I get any codes in the future, I'll be sure to check by you first to see if you want it.

-----

[quote name='baphomet58']i pmed Kefka if he could share it with me and he replied:

"**** you. I'm keeping this all for myself, scrub. Are you stupid, thinking that I'd actually share this?"[/QUOTE]How bout you contribute to the CAG community rather than being a trolling moocher.

• All of your 11 post since you've been a member have either been in code contests or starting a thread begging for codes.
-----

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Wow guys, it's just a demo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Geez so much hate. Chillax guys.[/QUOTE]

Is it wrong to defend myself from wrongful & untruthful remarks against me?

Also, nice avatar, GamerKingFaiz. I don't agree with it, but I found it pretty amusing.:lol:

[quote name='baphomet58']i pmed Kefka if he could share it with me and he replied:

"**** you. I'm keeping this all for myself, scrub. Are you stupid, thinking that I'd actually share this?"[/QUOTE]

I think I'd believe the experienced member rather then the code-begging newbie.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Hey, thanks dude. If I get any codes in the future, I'll be sure to check by you first to see if you want it.[/QUOTE]

No problem, and thanks.

[quote name='dreamerslost']the demo is seperate from the collection?[/QUOTE]Yeah, the code is only for a private demo for 'God of War III'. However, the OP made mention of the GOW:C as part of the contest. Also, there will be a public GOW3 demo being released on the PSN pretty soon.

If you would like to know more about the GOW series, try posting in the 'GOW3 General Discussion' thread or the 'GOW:C General Discussion' thread.

[quote name='LordKefka06']How bout you contribute to the CAG community rather than being a trolling moocher.

• All of your 11 post since you've been a member have either been in code contests or starting a thread begging for codes.
-----

Is it wrong to defend myself from wrongful & untruthful remarks against me?

Also, nice avatar, GamerKingFaiz. I don't agree with it, but I found it pretty amusing.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, that changes a lot.

And thanks!

You're a crappy liar. I'll screenshot it and post it tomorrow. I just want to try the demo. Is that too much to ask? Being a veteran doesn't mean anything. And just because I joined recently, doesn't mean I haven't given away stuff in the past. I always give away new 48 hour codes for 360 and other DLC that I don't need on other sites. Night.

[quote name='baphomet58']I always give away new 48 hour codes for 360 and other DLC that I don't need ON OTHER SITES. Night.[/QUOTE]

Lol, let's see how good of a photo shopped picture you can create....

[quote name='LordKefka06']Lol, let's see how good of a photo shopped picture you can create....[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the fact that I've only joined recently, and haven't been given the chance to give out anything. I don't have any codes. I don't buy games continually, so I have no 48 hour codes as of now. In the past I've given stuff away on gamefaqs.

You are going to eat your words.

No problem, the code is gone so this is just a playground now :rofl: BTW, the only reason I made it where you needed to be here for a week is so some ghost/troll doesn't just sign up for the code. I wanted somebody I knew wouldn't steal and leave.

[quote name='baphomet58']I was referring to the fact that I've only joined recently, and haven't been given the chance to give out anything. I don't have any codes. I don't buy games continually, so I have no 48 hour codes as of now. In the past I've given stuff away on gamefaqs.

You are going to eat your words.[/QUOTE]
However you seem to always manage to be looking for anything being given away free from other cags lol.

[quote name='baphomet58']I was referring to the fact that I've only joined recently, and haven't been given the chance to give out anything. I don't have any codes. I don't buy games continually, so I have no 48 hour codes as of now. In the past I've given stuff away on gamefaqs.

You are going to eat your words.[/QUOTE]5 months & 17 days is "joined recently":?:

Also, have you even visited the Deals section once? I think you would've found some pretty good deals that would have made you buy a game in the past 5+ months....

:rofl:

lolz I love CAG, sweet deals, awesome people on here, random free contests, and drama, by the way congrats on the win lordkefka

Thanks alchemist.

-----

Krabbit. Just out of curiosity, where did you score this code from?

Also, I just finished downloading it, so I'll give it a whirl & see how I like it. However, Im really interested in 'Dante's Inferno', so it's between GOW3 & DI on which hack n slash game I'll be getting.

-----

Come on baphomet, it doesn't take that long to Photo shop such a simple picture. If you want, I can give you a tutorial...

[quote name='LordKefka06']Thanks alchemist.

-----

Krabbit. Just out of curiosity, where did you score this code from?

Also, I just finished downloading it, so I'll give it a whirl & see how I like it. However, Im really interested in 'Dante's Inferno', so it's between GOW3 & DI on which hack n slash game I'll be getting.

-----

Come on baphomet, it doesn't take that long to Photo shop such a simple picture. If you want, I can give you a tutorial...[/QUOTE]

I actually just requested from to a guy here who gives away codes. It was PM'd to me! I decided I didn't want to use the code up (not the biggest fan of GoW) and not play it all that much so I gave it away.

I was at Gamestop today browsing and opened a used God of War Collection off the shelf. There was an unused demo code insert inside which I borrowed. I downloaded it and the demo is fantastic of course. I think Gamestop put it in there, maybe they still have some codes, ask them.

[quote name='gordojones88']I was at Gamestop today browsing and opened a used God of War Collection off the shelf. There was an unused demo code insert inside which I borrowed. I downloaded it and the demo is fantastic of course. I think Gamestop put it in there, maybe they still have some codes, ask them.[/QUOTE]

Theft?:whistle2:#:bomb: :rofl:

I would have at least bought it and brought it back later. Same thing, but it would have felt better :rofl:

you people are demonspawn. you ruin my life with your lies. you hide behind the internet as it clouds the others from seeing your evil. you will go to hell, and I shall laugh as I look down. I did ask for the code, and he denied me with great disrespect. He does not plan on sharing it with anyone. He is a greedy, thieving criminal that represents everything I am not.

[quote name='baphomet58']you people are demonspawn. you ruin my life with your lies. you hide behind the internet as it clouds the others from seeing your evil. you will go to hell, and I shall laugh as I look down. I did ask for the code, and he denied me with great disrespect. He does not plan on sharing it with anyone. He is a greedy, thieving criminal that represents everything I am not.[/QUOTE]

lolz, aren't the codes only one time use only?

[quote name='baphomet58']you people are demonspawn. you ruin my life with your lies. you hide behind the internet as it clouds the others from seeing your evil. you will go to hell, and I shall laugh as I look down. I did ask for the code, and he denied me with great disrespect. He does not plan on sharing it with anyone. He is a greedy, thieving criminal that represents everything I am not.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I think you really are just making a fool of yourself here. I know LK, and I really doubt he would tell you to fuck off.

[quote name='gordojones88']I was at Gamestop today browsing and opened a used God of War Collection off the shelf. There was an unused demo code insert inside which I borrowed. I downloaded it and the demo is fantastic of course. I think Gamestop put it in there, maybe they still have some codes, ask them.[/QUOTE]

Lol...well I feel sorry for the poor person who has to buy the gutted copy of the game, then finds that you stole their demo code. Heh, it may never even happen, not be wanted, or the demo might even be public by then though.

As fun as it is to watch a code beggar twist in the wind, this thread has run it's course. Thanks for the giveaway, krak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back