Giving away Humble Bundle games.

Raymond

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have the following games to give away. I do not ask for anything in return, but maybe a nice feedback if it's not against the rule here.

PM me for key. All keys are redeemable in Steam. One item per every person, don't be greedy.

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Closure
Indie Game: The Movie
Shank 2
Snapshot
Legend of Grimrock

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Raymond']I have the following games to give away. I do not ask for anything in return, but maybe a nice feedback if it's not against the rule here.

PM me for key. All keys are redeemable in Steam. One item per every person, don't be greedy.

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Closure
Indie Game: The Movie
Shank 2
Snapshot
Legend of Grimrock[/QUOTE]

-When should we leave feedback?
Feedback should be left when both parties participate in an exchange of items of specific value. Some examples outlined below or when and when not to leave feedback.
User 1 trades his Bioshock for User 2's Mass Effect. Feedback is left by both parties.
User 1 buys an Xbox 12 month code from User 2. Feedback is left by both parties.
User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.
User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
User 1 gives User 2 a free Playstation 3. NO Feedback is left.
User 1 trades a gmail invite for a qmail invite from User 2. NO feedback is left.

from http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

bread's done
Back