Giving away Kid Robot zipper pulls and TONS of comic books on our podcast this week.

KingKRool

CAGiversary!
Hey gang.

HalfChannel.com just recorded our second podcast, and we're giving out three prize packs to our readers/listeners this week. We've got a ton of comics from Top Shelf, Viper Comics, and DC Comics to give out, and they're not single issues, either. We're giving out trade paper backs and zipper pulls by Kid Robot.

Just tweet or make a wall post on our Facebook or Twitter accounts with the word "Oklahoma." That's really it.

You have exactly two weeks from today to enter. Winners will be announced on the podcast after next, as well as on this post.

For the contest, you must have our Facebook or Twitter accounts followed.

Kidrobot-x-Devilrobots-Brief-Zipper-Pulls.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...oh.

I think next contest, which would be next week maybe, it'll prolly just be a reply to a blog post.

Totally just changed the way you can win without having to listen to our crappy podcast. Just tweet/wall post us via Twitter/Facebook.

And if you don't have either, D: crap. Next contest I'll just make a post on the site.

[quote name='sir-fly']i just couldnt bring myself to type the o word, good luck to those who could[/QUOTE]

I just died.

bread's done
Back