Giving away lots of things, PSX and PS2 games, next giveaway coming soon!

Beatofficer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Help me get rid of things while having fun! I will be doing this for the next couple of weeks. Also if you live in the Sacramento, CA area I have some tables, wine racks, and a bunch of magazines you can have.

I will be updating the OP for each new question, also I'm going to think of other creative ways to give away stuff besides questions.

Things I'm getting rid of

1 - World of Warcraft Burning Crusade CE box with all content. (The code was used for the in game item) - Vulgarism

2 - Bobo's Modern Coin Magic (Book)
- Deadbodyman11

3 - The art of Mass Effect (Hardcover, Book)

4 - The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy (Hardcover, book, Tim Burton)

5 - PSX Game lot 1: Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, Auto Destruct, and Battle Stations
-
Captain Urahara

6 - PSX Game lot 2: Tekken(Disc only), Monsterseed, Fear Effect, and Echonight
- Captain Urahara

7 - Iron Man 2 comic from seeing the movie. - Micbelt

8 - PS2 Game lot 1: NHL 2005, MVP Baseball 2004, MLB 07 the show, MLB 06 The show, GT3. - Dodgeme

9 - PS2 Game lot 2: Neogeo Battle Coliseum, Ephermal Phantasia, Beyond Good and Evil, GrimGrimoire, Monster Rancher Evo.

10 - PC Games: Hellgate London and Simcity4.

11 - 3 sticks of ram, two DDR2 667 by 512mb by Advanced Modules, and one PNY DDR2 unknown size that has a heat shield.

12 - GeForce 6600 DDR 256MB (I'm not sure if it works)

13 -
BFG Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB DDR2 (Not sure if it works) - Dodgeme

14 - Atari Lynx game Ninja Gaiden. -
dyeknom

15 - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on PC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you might ask yourself, wow that's a lot of stuff! How can I get in on that?! Well, it's simple really, I'll be doing various contests, quizzes, and what not so that you can win it, or (if it's ok with the mods and the community) just pay for shipping and the item is yours, since it'll be quite a bit out of pocket to ship everything once this is done.

I'll be adding more things as I go through more of my stuff, for the most part I'm giving all of these away because I no longer have a need for them or they're just collecting dust, so why not let someone else enjoy it?

I have one request for people who win this stuff, even though I cannot enforce it, please do not try to get stuff just so you can resell it, that takes away from the people who actually want stuff!

Next contest will most likely be early tomorrow as I have a busy day today, if I can get time I'll make it today, I'll update as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. tim beckham
2. pedro alvarez
3. eric hosmer
4. brian matusz
5. buster posey

Alvarez, posey and matusz have played i the majors so far

[quote name='micbelt']1. tim beckham
2. pedro alvarez
3. eric hosmer
4. brian matusz
5. buster posey

Alvarez, posey and matusz have played i the majors so far[/QUOTE]

And this is our first winner:bouncy: PM me your mailing address and I will send this out on Monday! More to come in a little bit.

I know this is random, but I would unspeakable things for the "Art of Mass Effect" or the "Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy" books.

And sports questions? Bleh.

had to get this one right, matusz plays for my dreadful baltimore orioles...you can give the comic to solvarsym, not really interested in it...

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I know this is random, but I would unspeakable things for the "Art of Mass Effect" or the "Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy" books.

And sports questions? Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Only starting off with the sports question.

[quote name='micbelt']had to get this one right, matusz plays for my dreadful baltimore orioles...you can give the comic to solvarsym, not really interested in it...[/QUOTE]

Okay, go ahead and send me your address Solvarsym.

[quote name='micbelt']had to get this one right, matusz plays for my dreadful baltimore orioles...you can give the comic to solvarsym, not really interested in it...[/QUOTE]

Good man right here. I wish people would forfeit prizes to me sometimes.

+1 Karma

9 - PS2 Game lot 2: Neogeo Battle Coliseum, Ephermal Phantasia, Beyond Good and Evil, GrimGrimoire, Monster Rancher Evo

All games I want I'd even throw some cash your way as I haven't played all but one.

Well I'm willing to hand over the PSX Pack 1 games for the Mass Effect and/or Melancholy book. If whoever wins them doesn't want to trade then I'll keep the PSX games.

Definitely going to be playing for lot number nine. Some good PS2 RPGs I need to add to my collection. Thanks for the chance OP, I'll be watching this like a hawk.

I'd like a shot at this lot right here with all the grand RPGs, deffo. I'll be looking out for that quiz contest like challenge and/or question!

9 - PS2 Game lot 2: Neogeo Battle Coliseum, Ephermal Phantasia, Beyond Good and Evil, GrimGrimoire, Monster Rancher Evo.

The games in there really caught my eye. Beyond Good and Evil is something I've been meaning to pick up for the longest of times, and Monster Rancher games really take me back so I know I'd enjoy it. Those are my definite top two. :)

image.cgi

http://www.imagedump.com/image.cgi?file=561836.jpg

I REALLY suck at MS Paint, so this took some time. Also, I REALLY suck at drawing Pugs.

[Portion of Contest Over. Picture Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ImpurePhoen1x']Ditto to what Urahara said....btw...SHOW US YOUR BANKAI ALREADY lol[/QUOTE]

Obviously my bankai is a black hole. I go bankai, EVERYONE is screwed lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Obviously my bankai is a black hole. I go bankai, EVERYONE is screwed lol[/QUOTE]

lol, bet Aizen would pull some miracle out his magic hat....again

Since what I would have said (for PS3) was already taken, and you didn't say they all had to be PS3 games:

Persona 3
Madden NFL 10
Heavy Rain

he said for number 3 that there has never been anything like it, so it cant be heavenly rain

Indigo Prophecy came out like 8 years ago

Deadbody did get it, I've never played Indigo Prophecy, nor heard of it, sorry. Dead, PM me with your address. I'm going to watch the Giants game and think of ways to get rid of the other stuff and also look for more stuff to give away. I need to doublecheck my funds for shipping stuff out too, but it shouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Deadbody did get it, I've never played Indigo Prophecy, nor heard of it, sorry. Dead, PM me with your address. I'm going to watch the Giants game and think of ways to get rid of the other stuff and also look for more stuff to give away. I need to doublecheck my funds for shipping stuff out too, but it shouldn't be a problem.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'll pm you in a minute. :D

[quote name='Beatofficer']Deadbody did get it, I've never played Indigo Prophecy, nor heard of it, sorry. Dead, PM me with your address. I'm going to watch the Giants game and think of ways to get rid of the other stuff and also look for more stuff to give away. I need to doublecheck my funds for shipping stuff out too, but it shouldn't be a problem.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I was right! Deadbody did get it!

Anyway, my offer still stands for me to pay for the shipping of the Mass Effect art book and the Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy books =D

bread's done
Back