Giving away lots of things, PSX and PS2 games, next giveaway coming soon!

I don't quite understand these parts of the give away where you list 3 games, could someone explain? If I had to guess from what I've read, we are attempting to name things that Beatofficer has never played before.

Anyhow, were Fear Effect and Monsterseed always in lot #6? I may have to watch out for the question now too...

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I don't quite understand these parts of the give away where you list 3 games, could someone explain? If I had to guess from what I've read, we are attempting to name things that Beatofficer has never played before.

Anyhow, were Fear Effect and Monsterseed always in lot #6? I may have to watch out for the question now too...[/QUOTE]

We were answering the question about PS3 exclusives for the Coin Magic book. That is over now though.

the only thing i want is the mass effect book, please don't give it to him just because he can make it cheaper for you

in the spirit of the thing, you should make it something to do with art, another paint contest maybe

[quote name='Jackpot06']the only thing i want is the mass effect book, please don't give it to him just because he can make it cheaper for you

in the spirit of the thing, you should make it something to do with art, another paint contest maybe[/QUOTE]

OP's property, OP's business. Get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Beatofficer']
9 - PS2 Game lot 2: Neogeo Battle Coliseum, Ephermal Phantasia, Beyond Good and Evil, GrimGrimoire, Monster Rancher Evo.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, I want ALL of those games! :D

I'll definitely keep my eye out for your contest for this lot!

1) His opening post said that he would ship it to a person if they just paid the shipping. I made the offer, he said if he wanted to he would let me know. None of your concern.

Using the word please implies a polite request, I wasn't making him do anything, Im sorry if you interpreted it that way.

2) Why should their be another art drawing? How is that fair when I've proven that I'm not good at art? I don't have to be a good artist to appreciate art, especially when Mass Effect is my favorite series of all time and said book is full of that artwork.

I was suggesting something like the TC asked, it wasn't an order or anything. I never said you couldnt appreciate the mass effect art book, I used the term "in the spirit of" because it is simply related.

3) It's the OP's decision here. Don't act like I'm trying to steal it from you. It's his property and if he wants to sell it for flat shipping, he can. If he wants to put it up for a contest, he can. It isn't yours, and it isn't mine, so let him do what he wants with his property.

again this is repeating your first point, my phrasing in no way implies you're stealing it.

By lightheartedly bumping the topic, im not making you out to be the bad guy, every point you made was already understood or wrong, calm down. Trust me you're doing a much better job than I am at making yourself look like a jerk.

now can we restore the friendly atmosphere please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackpot06']Yes, by lightheartedly bumping the topic, im making you out to be the bad guy, every point you made was already understood, calm down. Trust me you're doing a much better job than I am at making you look like a jerk.

now can we restore the friendly atmosphere please ;)[/QUOTE]

No, I'm just trying to make this point clear to you. It's the OP's business to do what he wants with what he has, yet your "lightheartedly" bumping of this topic immediately started with you saying that I shouldn't get it.

I love how people like to put smilies at the end of a post when they are being a smartass just to act innocent.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']No, I'm just trying to make this point clear to you. It's the OP's business to do what he wants with what he has, yet your "lightheartedly" bumping of this topic immediately started with you saying that I shouldn't get it.

I love how people like to put smilies at the end of a post when they are being a smartass just to act innocent.[/QUOTE]

i said verbatim: the only thing i want is the mass effect book, please don't give it to him JUST BECAUSE he can make it cheaper for you.

by saying just becasue i meant to not make it the only reason, i never said you shouldn't get it. Again you're getting angry over nothing, I'm not using smiley faces to be a smartass, im using them to retain a less serious attitude, because making it serious like you are, is turning this into an argument that is cluttering the board with things that no one except us care about.

I didn't realize that if I inject some smilies into my post it makes it "less serious" and therefore acceptable.

I'm simply following what his first post dictates. And he never even agreed to it. He gave it a "maybe". I even said that if he didn't want to give it to me for the price of shipping, then I'm fine with that. I'm willing to play for it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I didn't realize that if I inject some smilies into my post it makes it "less serious" and therefore acceptable.

I'm simply following what his first post dictates. And he never even agreed to it. He gave it a "maybe". I even said that if he didn't want to give it to me for the price of shipping, then I'm fine with that. I'm willing to play for it.[/QUOTE]

Its sentence structure and word choice more than anything but smiley faces help :D. If he decides to take your offer for shipping money that's fine, we're all friends here, no one is trying to hurt your chances. in other words GLHF with emphasis on the HF

[quote name='Jackpot06']If he decides to take your offer for shipping money that's fine, we're all friends here, no one is trying to hurt your chances.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to hurt your chance either buddy.

Removed a majority of my posts to clear space up. Would advise jackpot to do the same just to make this thread look a little nicer.

@phantasyx
Nice of you to chip in AFTER it's been settled. Do you dig up graves often?

Hey guys, I've been pretty busy going through the apartment, I've found more stuff to give away, I'll update the OP soon, including a lot of older PC games, two video cards that are from the last 5 years, and 3 sticks of ram, plus some more stuff. I'll let you know.

Just an idea: How about trivia relating to the prize?

Computer question = Ram
Tom Clancy or Ghost Recon question = Ghost Recon
Tim Burton or poetry question = Melancholy book
Some RPG question = PS2 Game Lot 2

and so on and so forth . . .

The only ones I think would have a difficult time making questions for in that case would be for prize #6 and prize #10.

I'm all for contests that have deadlines, rather than who's lucky enough to be on the web and wiki at the time.

an example could be, writing an essay of why you should get something, or writing a poem, or making a diorama, or other time consuming things like that.

When are you giving these away:
9 - PS2 Game lot 2: Neogeo Battle Coliseum, Ephermal Phantasia, Beyond Good and Evil, GrimGrimoire, Monster Rancher Evo.

12 - GeForce 6600 DDR 256MB (I'm not sure if it works)

13 - BFG Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB DDR2 (Not sure if it works)

Quiero que estos mal

[quote name='phantasyx']for the ps2 lot you should see who has the most debt and need.[/QUOTE]

So basically who is the best liar?

I think you should send a link to a flash game and whoever gets the high score wins. They must have proof of the high score tho.

Sorry guys, had a really busy day, so obviously haven't been able to give out anything today. I'll update it with the question before I install Windows 7.

Sorry, I never saw that. To be fair, I was being completely open with the 2nd answer just being a mistake on my part, not really a different answer.

I stopped reading through the whole thread because it was annoying me that i only saw answers and no questions like I stated just a few posts ago haha.

[quote name='tommyhaynes']Sorry, I never saw that. To be fair, I was being completely open with the 2nd answer just being a mistake on my part, not really a different answer.[/QUOTE]

It's all good, just pointing it out.

1) Sheltie
2) Pug
3) Chihuahua
Though I'm probably wrong . . .

I must say that this was very vague and difficult to answer.
And I even work at a veterinary hospital . . .

That PS2 set 2 could easily be split up and probably still be the 4 of the top 5 or 6 prizes in this giveaway, I would love to be around to have a chance at it as well.

Phantasyx, if you win this set, you can just give me all of the games then, I'll drive by to pick them up even haha.

I'm pretty sure Lassie was a border collie, so unless there was some other famous tv and movie dog that was a Large breed that looked kinda like a border collie I dont think thats the right answer Vintage

bread's done
Back