Giving away my spare PSN downloads for Siren eps 1-8, Bionic Commando, Flow PSP

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I've got 1 spare download for the Siren episodes, 1 for Bionic Commando, and 3 (I think) for the PSP version of Flow.

Not looking for anything, really, unless someone has a spare download of Final Fantasy 7 or Symphony of the Night they wanna toss my way.

I'd prefer to hand these out to people with higher ratings so I don't have to worry about... er, my account being jacked. I don't have a working credit card attached to the account, but still.

Anyway, first come first served seems to be the fair way to do this. Just post what you want to download (ONE of the three, plz. Lets not be greedy :)) and I'll PM you my info if you seem trustworthy.

Enjoy, guys.

PS

Also, I hope you guys don't take it personal if I hesitate based on a low rating. Trusting someone with my account info is quite a big deal, ya know?

PPS

I've still got 3 DL's of Flow PSP if anyone wants them

Last edited by a moderator:
im interested in bionic commando

i know i dont have a lot of feedback, but ive been part of cag for a long time now and uhhh.....i have an ebay rating of 34! go me!

I'd love to take Bionic Commando (darn, not first) or Flow off your hands. I probably don't have a high rating, I don't trade at all, but I am a poor teacher always looking to be a CAG! Thanks.

interested mainly in the Siren episodes! PM'd

also, I don't think this is how PSN gamesharing works - if you've already gameshared with 3 other people, regardless of what game(s) they DL'd, that's 3 gameshare slots gone already, I think? IIRC, it's the account itself that's being shared... right? LOL

[quote name='sirplue']interested mainly in the Siren episodes! PM'd

also, I don't think this is how PSN gamesharing works - if you've already gameshared with 3 other people, regardless of what game(s) they DL'd, that's 3 gameshare slots gone already, I think? IIRC, it's the account itself that's being shared... right? LOL[/QUOTE]

You get to download any game to 5 different systems (PSP or PS3) IIRC.

After that, you have to buy it again.

EDIT

Actually, you may be right. I dunno, its weird. I've sent my info to someone already, I'll have to see what he says.

yeah, I dunno for sure? I mean my knowledge isn't extensive or anything, but everything I've read about gamesharing talks about having a continued relationship with your sharee's, so you can continue to share between the 5 of you. I've also heard that the game-holder themself takes up a slot, so there's only 4 extra gameshares.

[quote name='sirplue']yeah, I dunno for sure? I mean my knowledge isn't extensive or anything, but everything I've read about gamesharing talks about having a continued relationship with your sharee's, so you can continue to share between the 5 of you. I've also heard that the game-holder themself takes up a slot, so there's only 4 extra gameshares.[/QUOTE]
Gamesharing is a per game type of thing, each game you buy comes with 5 individual downloads. The reason you see the "continued relationship" type of this is for 2 reasons. 1 is cause you need to keep the persons username saved on the system under users, and 2 is cause most people set up a group and share the cost 5 ways for all games that they buy then share with the same 5 people constantly.

bread's done
Back