Giving Away Now - GameStop $100 Off A 160 or 320 GB PlayStation 3

Waxxxz018

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got this email, amazed I was not notified before... Wish I had the $$$ to buy one... But it expires on Sunday & I have bills to pay... :cry:

So the 1st person to PM me gets it, but please don't if you have no plans of using it. I would hate to see it go to waste. :)

1st to reply, I will PM you for an email addy to send it to!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, you can just sign up for a free poweruprewards account at your local gamestop and get this for free too, don't see much point in this.

[quote name='LocoElBob69']You know, you can just sign up for a free poweruprewards account at your local gamestop and get this for free too, don't see much point in this.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, just figured some lucky person who didn't have a coupon wanted it... Wish I could use it. Hell you just bumped it, thanks!

You know, you could not be a dick and just let the man give away his damn code because not everyone wants a poweruprewards account.

[quote name='GenPirate']You know, you could not be a dick and just let the man give away his damn code because not everyone wants a poweruprewards account.[/QUOTE]

You're calling me a dick? I'm just saying that since 30 people already viewed the post, it's unlikely people further on got the code so I'm just telling them an alternate method to get one, so you can go f yourself off, "dick"

[quote name='LocoElBob69']You're calling me a dick? I'm just saying that since 30 people already viewed the post, it's unlikely people further on got the code so I'm just telling them an alternate method to get one, so you can go f yourself off, "dick"[/QUOTE]

Man... Come on don't turn this into a flaming thread... Thats not what I intended... If it pisses you off that much LocoElBob69 why do you keep replying when it's nothing worth saying... I just wanted to be nice dude...

[quote name='Waxxxz018']Man... Come on don't turn this into a flaming thread... Thats not what I intended... If it pisses you off that much LocoElBob69 why do you keep replying when it's nothing worth saying... I just wanted to be nice dude...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my bad.

bread's done
Back