Giving away Resident Evil 4 HD and more at DontHateTheGeek

LoganDX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Over at DontHateTheGeek, we're giving away download codes for Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD and Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone for the Xbox 360.
We're also giving away a PSN code for Castlevania: Harmony of Despair.

All you gotta do is leave a comment on the post letting us know which game you want the most. Need to leave a contact email and winners will be drawn Monday. Email will only be used to contact you if you win, no spam! :)

Good Luck CAGs!

@LoganDX- thanks for the contest. Entered for HoD.

Not sure I know what the deal is with your site since there was no mission statement or "about us" to be found. If you can post back here with a comment on the legitimacy I will bookmark and maybe join. Site looked legit...but on the internet so do boobs.

I entered on the site with my Twitter account, I assumed I could modify my comment before it posted but it automatically did it when I signed in with Twitter. I didn't get to put in my email address so here it is:
[email protected]

Resident Evil 4 HD was my choice.

I noticed people putting their e-mail in their comment, that isn't necessary, right? I put my e-mail in the "post as..." section.

Thanks for the contest!

@p-spiddy we don't really have a mission statement, just covering all sorts of geeky goodness. The site has been around for almost three years, I've been with it for the last 6-7 months. Site is legit, it has a Twitter, Facebook and YouTube channel.

You guys need make sure you leave you comments on the post on the DontHateTheGeek site itself, not here.

[quote name='LoganDX']@p-spiddy we don't really have a mission statement, just covering all sorts of geeky goodness. The site has been around for almost three years, I've been with it for the last 6-7 months. Site is legit, it has a Twitter, Facebook and YouTube channel.

You guys need make sure you leave you comments on the post on the DontHateTheGeek site itself, not here.[/QUOTE]
Do you have to put the e-mail on the comment itself, or is putting it in "Post as" okay?

sorry guys, family emergency. No need to post email in comment itself, post as is fine. Just need a way to get a hold of the winners.

[quote name='LoganDX']sorry guys, family emergency. No need to post email in comment itself, post as is fine. Just need a way to get a hold of the winners.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Entered. :D Hope the family emergency wasn't serious.

bread's done
Back