Giving away rift full game key here

ThaEvilGenius

CAGiversary!
I'm giving out a Free Copy of RIFT. rather give it to somebody here that will use it, so please only use if you plan to play and not waste it.

This code will grant a free copy of RIFT and five days of complimentary game time. After that you have a full game and just need to pay the monthly fees.

Don’t wait—your code must be redeemed by July 31, 2011!

Free RIFT Code: ZLFW-F33X-2LKT-3FRL-7XNH

If you want you can also sign up under my Ascend a friend and we both get rewards and also we can maybe play together.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Please post once you use this so people know its been used, Thanks.

Guys all you need to do is get the key and apply it to a new or current trion account and you have a full version of RIFT.

Its not a trial key, its the full game.

The ascended thing is optional to be my friend in game and we would get rewarded with in-game items I believe. But you don't have to do it, it'd just be cool if you did, so we would be rewarded.

Don't want the key to expire so use it anyone and post when you do please.

I haven't decided if I'm taking the code yet, but I did sign up under your ascended thing, it gives you a 7 day trial, plus you benefit, figure there wasn't much to lose there.

EDIT:

Decided to take the key and try it out, not sure if I'll keep subscribing, but it looks interesting enough to try for a while. Thanks!

bread's done
Back