Giving away six Dead Space 2 Beta codes! (WWF Trivia) *DONE*

NovaKane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Time for some old school WWF trivia. In the mid 90s, there was a group known as The Kliq backstage. There were five official members and one unofficial member. That's six ppl altogether. So all you have to do is...

1) Name one member of the Kliq

AND

2) Post a picture of that member with their 90s gimmick/persona durin' the time they were in the Kliq.

You only get once chance. If you have the right name, right person's picture, but wrong gimmick/persona it will not count. If more than one person posts the same correct answer, the one who posted it first will only count.

The first six posters to do this correctly will get a Dead Space 2 Beta code! I will announce the winners soon after there are six correct answers posted. Good luck :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Diesel

images

[quote name='sir-fly']hunters heart hemsly spelling might be wrong but he is 1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sir-fly']better yet shawn micheals[/QUOTE]

You only had one chance. You first post was almost correct, but you didn't post a pic. Sorry man.

As long as we're arguing semantics, he's never been anything other than Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Scott Hall and Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid and X-Pac, those are different personas. In the 90s, HHH wore a dress shirt and slacks but acted like a child so what "gimmick" does that really fall under? Triple H is Triple H whether he's coming out to Motorhead or Mozart.

I honestly didn't think this would take that long since anyone can pretty much google this stuff lol.

To move things along, the winners so far are...

rij - Razor Ramon
dogmae - Diesel
lo6ick - 123 Kid

I will PM the current winners now.

I'm lookin' for just three more answers (name AND correct pic). The rules are simple and clear as day.

[quote name='Survivalism']As long as we're arguing semantics, he's never been anything other than Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Scott Hall and Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid and X-Pac, those are different personas. In the 90s, HHH wore a dress shirt and slacks but acted like a child so what "gimmick" does that really fall under? Triple H is Triple H whether he's coming out to Motorhead or Mozart.[/QUOTE]

He was the Greenwich snob/Connecticut Blueblood until he became The Game in the late 90s. I mean, you pretty much described the pic for the right answer lol. It's just that no one has posted it yet.

[quote name='michaelarchi']Aldo Montoya who soon after became Justin Credible was the unofficial member
aldo1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Winner.

Contest Over!

Thanks for playin' ppl :applause:

Winners...

rij - Razor Ramon

dogmae - Diesel
lo6ick - 123 Kid
TheRock88 - Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Pure Apathy - Shawn Micheals
michaelarchi - Aldo Montoya

All PMs sent out.

[quote name='Survivalism']As long as we're arguing semantics, he's never been anything other than Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Scott Hall and Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid and X-Pac, those are different personas. In the 90s, HHH wore a dress shirt and slacks but acted like a child so what "gimmick" does that really fall under? Triple H is Triple H whether he's coming out to Motorhead or Mozart.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, Hunter Hearst Helmsley was a different persona than Triple H. The original "gimmick" you are referring to was when he was a blue blood who was from a rich family and looked down on others for being beneath him. The Triple H character is supposed to be a bad ass who answers to no one which evolved from the anti authority "gimmick" of DX who did what they wanted.

[quote name='TheRock88']Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Hunter%20Hearst-Helmsley%20-%20WWF%201.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's Hunter Hearst Helmsley, see the difference?

bread's done
Back