giving away steam games

Your loss Blade. Your most recent post sounds pretty immature as well. You actually managed to get yourself banned from the channel by acting so immature at the time. You should feel special because to this day, you're still in the illustrious group of about 2 or 3 people that have ever been banned or timed out and that's with my average viewership WELL OVER 200 concurrently now, spiking over 500. You seem to be quite in the minority.

I won't respond to you again. I think you're pretty obvious and you should really troll a different thread.

For all the awesome folks that came from CAG and still remain in my channel on a daily basis, you guys are awesome! I STILL see those CAG faces every day :)

At this point, I've been streaming for 50+ days and we've given away a minimum of 3 games a day sometimes as many as 6 a day. I would estimate around 200 to 220 games have been given away at this point. Many coming from donations.

We also were just added to the LAMG twitch team which consists of LethalFrag, Lookatmychicken, Cyanidepic, Cobaltstreak and myself.

I really think I owe a fair amount of my early viewership directly to Tallkido and posting this thread here on CAG. Great bunch of people (one or two ^ excluded lol).

See you guys in the stream! Mon-Fri 9:30am to 5pm CST (give or take. sometimes have to take my dad to doctor or just general caregiving needs)
twitch.tv/wearetheromantics.

Internet was messed up today. I'll be streaming tomorrow (saturday) at some random 4 hour time slot. I don't typically stream on the weekends.

My schedule is Mon-Fri 9:30am to 5pm CST/GMT-6

You can follow on Twitter for instant updates to MORE giveaway contests, youtube updates and when our stream goes live.
www.twitter.com/theromantics1

bread's done
Back