Giving away The Witcher 2 (360) CLOSED!!!! Winner announced!

enemyofusall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Congrats Excelle! Entry #70
What's up everyone? We ( www.thezombiegamers.com) are back with another giveaway! We will be giving away The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. The giveaway will BEGIN on Friday May 11, 2012 at 12:01am EST and END on Friday May 18, 2012 at 12:01am EST.
The contest is open to everyone but note that the disc is NTSC and it was won from CD Projekt RED's, "1000 review copy giveaway," therefore, it includes NO MANUALS. Only the case,artwork and game discs are included.

To enter:
1) Visit the giveaway page: http://www.thezombiegamers.com/2012/05/10/witcher-2-assassins-kings-ee-giveaway-360/

2) Leave a comment on the giveaway page explaining why you want the game (MANDATORY)

3) Give us feedback by commenting on any other post on the site for ONE bonus entry. In total allowing you to earn two entries in the giveaway.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone and hello H4Y4TO, it's been a while thanks for liking us and subscribing! Read the Op, we are giving away a few indie bundles, I know they are small but hey they are FREE! :)

Hey cags thanks a ton for entering out little giveaway! We greatly appreciate it and we definitely have a few more down the pipeline we think you'll enjoy :)

After only having 3 people enter our first giveaway, our goal for this one was 25. Just want to thank every one of you for supporting us and helping us beat that. We're currently at 34 entries! Share this with friends and lets see if we can double our goal.

Thanks for the chance! If I do win it will be all the better with my PC getting fixed soon! BTW will you post the winners in the thread too? It would definitly help me. Peace out!

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Thanks for the chance! If I do win it will be all the better with my PC getting fixed soon! BTW will you post the winners in the thread too? It would definitly help me. Peace out![/QUOTE]

Yep will do! Not 100% on when we will post the winners BUT they will be posted here, on our contest page and maybe facebook :) thanks for entering!

Winners

Humble Bundle for Android:
1 - leroytherd
2 - yhblazed
3 - Monique Rizzo

Mojam bundle:
1 - ashsaber
2 - Snoopielyn
3 - PSD939

Be Mine bundle:
1 - crunchberries
2 - manasteel88
3 - Leon

Finding a 'Congrats, you've won' email sitting in my inbox really made my morning. You guys are awesome. Thanks again, and especially for throwing such a fine contest.

[quote name='crunchberries']Finding a 'Congrats, you've won' email sitting in my inbox really made my morning. You guys are awesome. Thanks again, and especially for throwing such a fine contest.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for participating crunchberries! We appreciate it and hope you enjoy the site. We will do these as often as we can.

After going through the emails I realized we have an extra code for a Mojam Bundle. First one to PM me for it can have it! To be fair, the 9 winners from the giveaway are not eligible for this.

Enjoy, MrPiggles!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheGiantGiraffe']After going through the emails I realized we have an extra code for a Mojam Bundle. First one to PM me for it can have it! To be fair, the 9 winners from the giveaway are not eligible for this.

Enjoy, MrPiggles![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bundle!:D

bread's done
Back