Giving away The Witcher 2 (360) CLOSED!!!! Winner announced!

Wow I started to panick because previous post mention winning lots of stuff but I figured it was for a previous giveaway anyone telling me what it was?

[quote name='Xuang']Wow I started to panick because previous post mention winning lots of stuff but I figured it was for a previous giveaway anyone telling me what it was?[/QUOTE]

Our other giveaways consisted of giving away various humble indie bundles and steam keys for some other games. We try to do at least a little something every few weeks and this week just happens to be something a bit larger than normal :)

Entered (@Whedon) and submitted my two entries. Got introduced to a game I might be interested in by doing so (Dishonored by Arkane Studios). Thanks for the opportunity to win.

@ everyone thanks for entering we really do appreciate it and do our best to give away a little something here and there. :)

[quote name='Whedon']Entered (@Whedon) and submitted my two entries. Got introduced to a game I might be interested in by doing so (Dishonored by Arkane Studios). Thanks for the opportunity to win.[/QUOTE]

@Whedon, thanks for making the Avengers, it was awesome ;) haha

[quote name='enemyofusall']

@Whedon, thanks for making the Avengers, it was awesome ;) haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah I need a break after that ;)

Thanks for the contest. Looking forward to getting a copy of this game. Posted my two comments to help my chances. Cool site by the way.

@ aspower, airraizer, Dark Lord Greg and jcole342 and anyone else I may have missed

Thanks for visiting the site and entering the contest! We greatly appreciate it!

I wish I could enter more times. This is the one game I've been trying to win since I've heard about it (entered like 10 different contests). I wish I jumped on that $35 TRU offer, but it's too late now. Darn.

Did my 2 posts, very nice skyrim review by James. Fortunately I didn't have any game-breaking bugs that he mentioned!

@ everyone thanks for entering!

[quote name='inbetweenphase']Entered. Pretty decent blog, though I'm not really into the logo.[/QUOTE]

Want to make us a new one? ;)

[quote name='sp8001']Entered. Thanks! @sp8001[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kevL0CK']commented on the contest post and another post so i'm 2x entered!
awesome giveaway!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Entered too =)[/QUOTE]

Thanks all! It's greatly appreciated!

I somehow auto left a blank comment (twice possibly) and am trying to figure out how to edit my post.

I'd like to play this because my father has been RAVING about the Witcher games (he is a PC gamer) and I haven't had the time to check it out yet. This would rock!

Edit - I replied via twitter. Hopefully that makes my entries legit. Thanks.

[quote name='Wargamer']Contest is over...soooo who won? ;)[/QUOTE]

Winner is in the Op! Thank you all for entering, hopefully we can have something else for you guys soon! :)

bread's done
Back