Giving away Toy Soldiers: The Kaiser's Battle DLC!

using random.org, Captain Urahara wins the toy solidiers DLC! :applause: i will PM you with the code after typing this post. thank you guys all for 'liking' the page. NOVUS is a clothing aimed at high school and college kids that me and a couple of friends started. thanks and for all those who didn't win, i have another toy soldiers DLC code to give out, so i will have another contest soon.
thanks!

I actually won? Holy crap. I actually won something for once! Thanks a lot brianyip28!

EDIT: I know this probably sounds stupid, but where do I enter the Steam code? I can't find anywhere to enter it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to find where to enter the code, but it was a dud. When I redeem it, it says that I already own the content associated with the code and to check my Games library to see said content. When I check my games library I have nothing >_> Kind of sucks.

Still, the Kaiser's Battle DLC worked though, so thanks for that!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I managed to find where to enter the code, but it was a dud. When I redeem it, it says that I already own the content associated with the code and to check my Games library to see said content. When I check my games library I have nothing >_> Kind of sucks.[/QUOTE]
i'm so sorry! i myself don't even know what's it for. i won that code from GameZone off twitter. sorry again haha

glad the toy soldiers DLC worked and i hope you have fun with it! :D

[quote name='brianyip28']i'm so sorry! i myself don't even know what's it for. i won that code from GameZone off twitter. sorry again haha

glad the toy soldiers DLC worked and i hope you have fun with it! :D[/QUOTE]

It's all good. Sure it sucks, but it was just a bonus. I'm going to see if Valve Support can help out, but I'm not expecting much.

I'll make sure to enjoy the DLC.

bread's done
Back