Giving away two free Juggernaut codes for MUA2 (XBOX 360)

creatureofwar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Thanks to everyone's favorite video game store in the world Gamestop, I had trouble getting my Juggernaut pre-order code to work. After calling them, I got an extra code and for some reason they sent another code to my other e-mail. At first none of the codes would work. The next day one of the codes "magically" worked.

All in all, I ended up with two extra codes that I cannot guarantee to work but if anyone on here that has Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for the Xbox 360 and wants to give them a try, I'll e-mail them to the first two people that e-mail me at [email protected].

emailed. hoping.

edit: got it, thanks so much CAG creatureofwar!

[runs to go try it now.] :)

edit 2: thanks, creatureofwar, the code worked!! not in marketplace, but in the dashboard. 18.11 MB of goodness and excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
would also like a jugg's code please (360)

also, sorry if I unofficially turned this into a charity thread lol

Damn, I missed out. :(

Here's hoping they eventually sell Juggernaut on the 360 Marketplace. He's my favorite X-Men villain, and it'd be a shame if I couldn't use him when I eventually buy the game because of a stupid exclusivity deal.

does anyone else have one left? i'd REALLY love to get my hands on it ... if you do, i'd be really grateful --- especially b/c i legitimately preordered but somehow didn't get VIP access or Juggernaut (wtf, right?)

email is [email protected] --- thanks in advance if anyone's got one :)

[quote name='Falion']Damn, I missed out. :(

Here's hoping they eventually sell Juggernaut on the 360 Marketplace. He's my favorite X-Men villain, and it'd be a shame if I couldn't use him when I eventually buy the game because of a stupid exclusivity deal.[/QUOTE]

You like him more than Apocalypse and Magneto? Hmm. =P

Also, I'll take a free code if anyone has an extra, either system (haven't picked it up yet, but will eventually).

EVERYONE... You can download him FOR FREE from XBL MP or the PSN. No codes needed!

Here's a screen shot of the market place listing (from xbox.com).

Screenshot2009-09-21at90048AM.jpg

could I have one too please!!! I brought the damn game as a pre-order but my code did not work and when I tried to get another one they were real pricks!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='elessar123']You like him more than Apocalypse and Magneto? Hmm. =P[/QUOTE]The most valuable comic I owned back when I collected comic books was the first appearance of Juggernaut, so I've always had a sentimental attachment to the character. :)

I am also looking for this code. I have a thread in the trading section offering a 3 month live card for the Juggernaut code for the 360.

Well, that is a lot or requests without anyone offering one but I'll add my name to the list in case any magically turn up.

bread's done
Back