Gladiator Begins Demo Mini-Review

sdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
391 (100%)
Does this game suck or what? Horrible graphics and sound. Horrible game play/fighting mechanics. Very bland, very boring. What a snooze fest. Nothing good about this game, except the fact that it's a new IP for the PSP.

I had the completely opposite reaction. I was expecting it to be awful and was very pleasantly surprised. Especially by the graphics.

Seriously, the NPCs look better than in Oblivion (okay, some of that is just design, but still, they've got fingers. That's impressive).

Surprised to hear you like it. Actually quite a few people enjoyed it. The presentation is lacking (no voices for one), and the controls are just so cumbersome.

I don't know about you but I find the demo well presented. The graphics are very detailed and the fighting animation are well done. I'm actually hyped up for the game. I like the idea of creating your own gladiator and have them battle out on the network. Plus, it looks like the demo save file might carry on to the full version which is a good thing.

bread's done
Back