Gladius GameCube $19.99 + Free Shipping

Just snagged a copy for $10 using a $10 gift voucher. Gladius + Skies of Arcadia all in one week = A very happy me.

-Matt

Thanks, I've been waiting to pick this game up for some time. By the way, does anyone know how hard it is to cancel whatever service it is you are signed up for if you want to get the $10 rebate after a purchase at EB?

[quote name='heffaji']Thanks, I've been waiting to pick this game up for some time. By the way, does anyone know how hard it is to cancel whatever service it is you are signed up for if you want to get the $10 rebate after a purchase at EB?[/quote]

It was extremely easy for me to cancel - they even provide a simple online cancelation method if you look through their support FAQ. But there may be consequences to over using the offer (or even using it more then once, according to some), so be careful. There are a few discussions about this on these boards. Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find them.

-Matt

click on faq, click on general questions, click on "how to cancel your membership" and it's easy as 1-2-3 from there. oh yea, don't abuse it either b/c peeps are getting into trouble :) nice post op! anybody have any reviews about this game?

If you have a Sam's Club nearby I hear it is 12.83 there (For the gamecube), otherwise probably a pretty good deal. i think it sells for 30 normally. I will wait on this one, too many other games to play first.

Thanks for all the information. I completely forgot to look in the other forums, so I appreciate that anyone even bothered to answer the question.

bread's done
Back